Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

7 minutes ago, ALF said:

Link ?  Trump can't issue his own EO  ?  He is best friends with KSA and MBS

Link something showing that Trump is "best friends" with them. Don't confuse the issue with them being strategic partners of our country. 

Edited by 3rdnlng

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Link something showing that Trump is "best friends" with them. Don't confuse the issue with them being strategic partners of our country. 

In his remarks, Trump proclaimed his admiration for the crown prince, declaring that it was an honor to be in his company.

“It's an honor to be with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, a friend of mine, a man who has really done things in the last five years in terms of opening up Saudi Arabia,” Trump said. “And I think especially what you've done for women. I’m seeing what's happening; it's like a revolution in a very positive way.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/29/trump-mbs-khashoggi-g20-1390412

1 minute ago, ALF said:

In his remarks, Trump proclaimed his admiration for the crown prince, declaring that it was an honor to be in his company.

“It's an honor to be with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, a friend of mine, a man who has really done things in the last five years in terms of opening up Saudi Arabia,” Trump said. “And I think especially what you've done for women. I’m seeing what's happening; it's like a revolution in a very positive way.”

Is it not a positive change ongoing in KSA? 

Less funding of terror proxies, more freedoms of religion, more freedoms for women socially and politically... 

Funny how the media has branded MSB a MONSTER for enacting the very social changes the left has called for in the Kingdom for decades. Have you ever stopped to wonder why they aren't fawning over a man doing the very thing they wished for? And instead, have latched onto the story of a murdered spook for the Muslim Brotherhood? 

Why... it's almost like the establishment is full of ***** when it talks about promoting freedoms. It's almost like they've lied to you, ALF, for your whole life...

Just now, ALF said:

What country's leader has he not said something similar? It's part of his MO. "Speak softly (in a friendly manner) but carry a big stick." Do you really think that he and Chairman Kim are having a love affair? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ALF said:

I don't like what KSA is doing to Yemen with US military equipment.  I know it's against Iran  but the people there it's a major disaster .

That conflict was started by the predecessor to MSB -- the one who was propped up by the very same people calling MSB a monster. Why? Because he wants to end the conflict and shut off their money train

Again, I ask you, don't you at least have to pause when you hear stories from proven liars and manipulators? I know you had been suspect of them in the past, why not now?

Just now, ALF said:

OK so why can't MBS allow protected humanitarian  aid to Yemen for the starving and disaster medical crisis ?

It's not that simple, nothing is black and white. You're depending on reports from people who have lied to you for decades about this very type of conflict. 

The situation in Yemen is entirely of Iran's making (and their benefactors). 

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is it not a positive change ongoing in KSA? 

Less funding of terror proxies, more freedoms of religion, more freedoms for women socially and politically... 

Funny how the media has branded MSB a MONSTER for enacting the very social changes the left has called for in the Kingdom for decades. Have you ever stopped to wonder why they aren't fawning over a man doing the very thing they wished for? And instead, have latched onto the story of a murdered spook for the Muslim Brotherhood? 

Why... it's almost like the establishment is full of ***** when it talks about promoting freedoms. It's almost like they've lied to you, ALF, for your whole life...

Keep in mind that MBS is supposedly responsible for the murder of some columnist that no one ever heard of prior to his death. Therefore, MBS should be removed as Crown Prince, and the oppressive cultural institutions he is trying to eliminate/reform be kept in place.

That will really show'em.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...