Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Nice group think. Tell me more about how you're responsible for the atrocities of all of those similar to you. Bigot.

Get off your high horse. Getting tired of your holier than thou schtick. Where did I say that all Muslims are responsible? Oh that's right I didnt. However who better to stop the atrocities of those similar than those that have their ear.

Do you agree that maybe 1% or less of Muslims are terrorists? Because if you do then those 99% should be all the proof you need.

I have an issue when 99% of the 99% do absolutely nothing to stop that 1% from doing a wonderful to sully their religion/way of life. Edited by Chef Jim

Get off your high horse. Getting tired of your holier than thou schtick. Where did I say that all Muslims are responsible? Oh that's right I didnt. However who better to stop the atrocities of those similar than those that have their ear.

I have an issue when 99% of the 99% do absolutely nothing to stop that 1% from doing a wonderful to sully their religion/way of life.

What do you want to be done, by who, and what will its affects be?

I get that the peaceful Muslim community is a silent majority. But what do you want? A public condemnation? Is ISIS gonna start shipping prisoners back home if a million American Muslims call them bad guys? Furthermore, isn't that what we condemn Obama for? Pussyfooting around with strong language?

I dislike WBC and think they're awful. I've said this before. Does that mean I've done my part? Do I have to arm myself and cap one of them in street for you to feel that I've sufficiently distanced myself from them?

What do you want to be done, by who, and what will its affects be?

I get that the peaceful Muslim community is a silent majority. But what do you want? A public condemnation? Is ISIS gonna start shipping prisoners back home if a million American Muslims call them bad guys? Furthermore, isn't that what we condemn Obama for? Pussyfooting around with strong language?

I dislike WBC and think they're awful. I've said this before. Does that mean I've done my part? Do I have to arm myself and cap one of them in street for you to feel that I've sufficiently distanced myself from them?

Don't you dare say the President pussyfoots around with strong language.

He pussyfoots around with weak language.

Get off your high horse. Getting tired of your holier than thou schtick.

No, what you're getting tired of is getting called on your bull ****. If you don't like it, look inward, and then stop posting bull ****. Because I'm not going to stop calling you on it. I'm not your echo chamber, junior.

Where did I say that all Muslims are responsible? Oh that's right I didnt.

You admit to this position in this freaking post. Everything you stated after this point is a direct admission of this.

However who better to stop the atrocities of those similar than those that have their ear.

You apparently understand absolutely nothing about the Muslim world, and view them as a monolith. There's that group think again.

I have an issue when 99% of the 99% do absolutely nothing to stop that 1% from doing a wonderful to sully their religion/way of life.

No, you just want to engage in "othering", and have tasked Westernized non-denominational, Ahmadiyya, Nation of Islam, Quranist, Sunni, Shia, and Sufi with snuffing out extremist Salafism and Wahhabism; which is akin to blaming Southern Lutherans for the sex abuses perpetrated by the Catholic Church, or demanding Episcopals take a unified stance to snuff out abortion clinic bombings perpetrated by fringe quasi-baptists groups. It's idiocy.

... You apparently understand absolutely nothing about the Muslim world, and view them as a monolith. There's that group think again.

No, you just want to engage in "othering", and have tasked Westernized non-denominational, Ahmadiyya, Nation of Islam, Quranist, Sunni, Shia, and Sufi with snuffing out extremist Salafism and Wahhabism; which is akin to blaming Southern Lutherans for the sex abuses perpetrated by the Catholic Church, or demanding Episcopals take a unified stance to snuff out abortion clinic bombings perpetrated by fringe quasi-baptists groups. It's idiocy.

I don't enjoy posting in this forum for a myriad of reasons, but I have to give you a ton of credit for capsulizing and articulating perhaps the most important aspect of our understanding of a rather complex issue. Well done here.

Speaking of Benghazi, it'll be interesting to hear how Hillary explains this during her campaign run.

Close to 500 pages of Pentagon Benghazi-related documents obtained last week by the non-profit group Judicial Watch prove the U.S. military was operating on the assumption terrorists killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans on the night of Sept. 11, 2012.

The papers confirm statements about the nature of the attack to congressional committees made by both then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and then-AFRICOM Commander Gen. Carter Ham.

Judicial Watch has spent two years in dogged legal pursuit of the heavily redacted papers. The lawsuit to obtain the previously classified “secret” documents was filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on Sept. 4, 2014, (Judicial Watch v. Department of Defense (No. 1:14-cv-01508)).

Even with the heavy redactions, the documents show the White House-State Department narrative of the Benghazi attack—as a demonstration over a video run amok—to be completely out of sync with the Pentagon. The anti-Muslim video alleged at the root of all the trouble is not mentioned in the Pentagon documents.

judicial watch is probably lying, a pos outfit

Uhhh...you know that Judicial Watch just requested and received the documents, right?

No. Of course you don't. If it's not written on the bottom of a Bazooka Joe bubble gum comic, you're pretty much lost, aren't you, Sparky...