Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

No, they hate us because their culture is fundamentally incompatible with ours.

The more I read the more it looks like they have been incompatible with just about everyone for the last 1300 years.

You need to read better books.

You know when it will be hard to read books?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs and/or if you are Canadian, that's when.

That was literally not there five minutes ago, regardless of the little 21 minute thing next to the article.

Maybe they're trolling us. Don't put the stories up until I check and contradict all of you. Wouldn't put it past him.

Honest question...are people checking on a cell phone or something? Maybe the mobile site's different?

Maybe they're trolling us. Don't put the stories up until I check and contradict all of you. Wouldn't put it past him.

Honest question...are people checking on a cell phone or something? Maybe the mobile site's different?

It's hard to find any story on CNN.com that is drowned out by all the Trump sucks stories.

It's number two story below the massive Trump something or other on the mobile app.

No, President Obama, ISIS is not ‘on the run’ — confirms new US intelligence report

by Vijeta Uniyal

NBC has obtained a copy of a classified ‘heat map’ showing the global expansion of ISIS. The document dated August 2016 is reportedly part of the White House briefings prepared by National Counterterrorism Center. According to the report, ISIS now has bases in 18 countries. The map shows branches of ISIS extending wide over Middle East, Africa and Far-East Asia. If the document is to be believed, ISIS now has a bridge head in continental Europe with its base in Russia’s North Caucasus.

(more…)