Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Yeah..............odd I know. B-)

But the cynical part of me, (based on their track record) is that they would push the narrative if they could.

If you changed the guy's name to Vito Scalazza from Howard Beach, then the narrative would change, I'm guessing.

• 2 weeks later...

Thousands of ISIS victims discovered in 72 mass graves. As they're retreating back to the JV gym, the world is seeing (again) what a vile bunch of nazi-like criminals these mother fu ckers are.

They absolutely are monsters. So we should probably stop giving them arms, funding, and training to fight Assad, I mean the Russians, I mean Assad, I mean the Iranians, I mean Assad....

Thousands of ISIS victims discovered in 72 mass graves. As they're retreating back to the JV gym, the world is seeing (again) what a vile bunch of nazi-like criminals these mother fu ckers are.

One of the 17 graves discovered in Syria holds the bodies of hundreds of members of a single tribe close to completely exterminated when ISIS violently took over their region.

And the Hillary Clinton administration response...

And the Hillary Clinton administration response...

Followed by a generous arms deal to Al-Qaeda er, I mean, Jabhat al-Nursa to "maintain the balance of power in the region".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/syrias-jabhat-al-nusra-splits-from-al-qaeda-and-changes-its-name/2016/07/28/5b89ad22-54e6-11e6-b652-315ae5d4d4dd_story.html

• 2 weeks later...

To early for that.

I'm looking for information.

They're saying not connected to nj also discounting terrorism at this point. Apparently second device four blocks away.

Sixth and 23rd is an odd spot because that's not where most of the people are at night.

Did any of you see Hillary's comments tonight. Holy crap she looks so weak...physically weak. You leftists really have to be schittin' purple Twinkies right now.

Someone let Granny Maopants get her full 12 hours of sleep, yahearme?

No. Not at all... It would be fascinating (at least for this Leftist) to see Trump win. I am not pro-Trump by any means, but things would be interesting. He would definitely pull some core conservative issues left and of course some core left issues right. Let him screw everyone over.

This is one election I simply don't care who wins.

I am a leftist @ heart too....

Maybe Hillary will pull a William Henry Harrison...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois