Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Mr. Orwell.................pick up the White Phone please

VIDEO: WH Censors Reference to 'ISLAMIST Terrorism' by French President http://www.mrctv.org//blog/video-wh-censors-reference-islamist-terrorism-french-president

proxy.jpg?t=HBhBaHR0cDovL3d3dy5tcmN0di5v He said it..................we can't have that.......

The White House website has censored a video of French Pres. Francois Hollande saying that “Islamist terrorism” is at the “roots of terrorism.”

Mr. Orwell.................pick up the White Phone please

VIDEO: WH Censors Reference to 'ISLAMIST Terrorism' by French President http://www.mrctv.org//blog/video-wh-censors-reference-islamist-terrorism-french-president …

proxy.jpg?t=HBhBaHR0cDovL3d3dy5tcmN0di5v He said it..................we can't have that.......

The White House website has censored a video of French Pres. Francois Hollande saying that “Islamist terrorism” is at the “roots of terrorism.”

This behavior is similar to what paid trolls are supposed to do ...

This behavior is similar to what paid trolls are supposed to do ...

One could look at it that way............... :D

It's not correct, but that's okay too.

Tom was correct in describing my posts

(besides the idiot part)..............lol

One could look at it that way............... :D

It's not correct, but that's okay too.

Tom was correct in describing my posts

(besides the idiot part)..............lol

For those that missed it: "conservative news aggregator."

But you're an idiot, too.

For those that missed it: "conservative news aggregator."

But you're an idiot, too.

Sometimes when I post, I think that this is what Tom sees.

golf_tee_82568487.jpg .................. :lol:

By the by..............anyone want to comment on the story ?

White House silences translation audio when French president mentions “Islamist terrorism”

http://hotair.com/?p=3899594

If a Republican president was silencing translations because of politics, it'd be a front-page story

Edited by B-Man

This is a great thread on Reddit:

Hey the_donald, I'm a 19 year old girl living in America with muslim immigrant parents. Until yesterday, I had not once removed my Hajib in my life while outside. I tried to do it once when I was 10 years old, and my parents grounded me for a week.

Let me tell you something right now, there are no "moderate muslims". There are no "assimilated muslims". Throughout my life, I have been to three different mosques regularly. Everyone there had some kind of animosity to America. Either they support jihadist actions outright or they refuse to condemn them, or they victim blame christians and the west. Every time theres a terrorist attack, all over the media there are reports of muslims who speak out against jihad or protest terrorists.

This is bull ****.

The last time I went to service at my mosque was right after the Brussels attack. You want to know how many of them were condemning it? 0. Not a single one. My parents over facebook (which they refuse to let me post publically to) both started complaining about Islamophobia that would sprout. Not even a faux prayer for the victims. I've been secretly watching Trump and his speeches for the last few months, and agreeing with what he says about Islam. This religion is !@#$ing garbage. You want to know what people at my mosque say to me when I ask them about Trump or about terrorists crossing the border?

"Don't speak woman"

-------------------

It continues

Oh heck, this part is great, too

-----------------

The worst part is all the liberals on campus apologizing for mulims, especially the Bernie girls going around wearing Hajibs "in solidarity". Well congratulations, you are officially a conquered people of the caliphate. When liberals do this and encourage more muslims to enter the country, people at the mosques are not sighing in relief that whites aren't racist, they are giddy that they are accepting the new islamic state so easily.

Only Trump is standing up to these animals. We don't want a single one in our country. If Trump doesn't win, I will happily die the last woman not covering her head. Liberals have no idea what Islam really is.

Hey the_donald, I'm a 19 year old girl living in America with muslim immigrant parents. Until yesterday, I had not once removed my Hajib in my life while outside. I tried to do it once when I was 10 years old, and my parents grounded me for a week.

Let me tell you something right now, there are no "moderate muslims". There are no "assimilated muslims". Throughout my life, I have been to three different mosques regularly. Everyone there had some kind of animosity to America. Either they support jihadist actions outright or they refuse to condemn them, or they victim blame christians and the west. Every time theres a terrorist attack, all over the media there are reports of muslims who speak out against jihad or protest terrorists.

This is bull ****.

The last time I went to service at my mosque was right after the Brussels attack. You want to know how many of them were condemning it? 0. Not a single one. My parents over facebook (which they refuse to let me post publically to) both started complaining about Islamophobia that would sprout. Not even a faux prayer for the victims. I've been secretly watching Trump and his speeches for the last few months, and agreeing with what he says about Islam. This religion is !@#$ing garbage. You want to know what people at my mosque say to me when I ask them about Trump or about terrorists crossing the border?

"Don't speak woman"

-------------------

It continues

-----------------

The worst part is all the liberals on campus apologizing for mulims, especially the Bernie girls going around wearing Hajibs "in solidarity". Well congratulations, you are officially a conquered people of the caliphate. When liberals do this and encourage more muslims to enter the country, people at the mosques are not sighing in relief that whites aren't racist, they are giddy that they are accepting the new islamic state so easily.

Only Trump is standing up to these animals. We don't want a single one in our country. If Trump doesn't win, I will happily die the last woman not covering her head. Liberals have no idea what Islam really is.

What a load of ****.

CfCGNoNVIAAKyf9.jpg

Report: Mass grave found in Syria's Palmyra after city recaptured from I______ T_______ ….................. http://dlvr.it/Ky0kQS #MiddleEast

This headline transcribed by the Obama White House

NOBEL PEACE PRIZE UPDATE: Obama Nixed CIA Plan That Could Have Stopped ISIS: Officials.

Why, it’s almost as if Obama has never really wanted to..................

Edited by B-Man

CfCGNoNVIAAKyf9.jpg

Report: Mass grave found in Syria's Palmyra after city recaptured from I______ T_______ ….................. http://dlvr.it/Ky0kQS #MiddleEast

This headline transcribed by the Obama White House

NOBEL PEACE PRIZE UPDATE: Obama Nixed CIA Plan That Could Have Stopped ISIS: Officials.

Why, it’s almost as if Obama has never really wanted to..................

Obama-wheel-of-misfortune.png

Why, its almost as if Obama has never really wanted to..................

He won't even call it what it is. I wouldn't say its a stretch to say he DOESN'T want to. He downplayed ISIS at every opportunity. He had the classified Intel briefs, he knew how bad ISIS is. He ran cover for them and called them the J-V team. The guy is a traitor to our country. Jan 2017 cannot come soon enough. He does not have AMERICAS best interest at heart.

This is bull ****.

"Don't speak woman"

-------------------

It continues

-----------------

Seems like an obvious fake designed to fool stupid people into supporting Trump. Did I sum it up about right?

So cynical. Could this be faked?

khJYvV8.jpgThat's her hijab in the toilet. A picture that she provided to reddit as proof.

That's quite the proof there Matlock. I wonder why "she" called her trip to the Mosque "service". Having been going her whole life I would think she might know what it is called.