Head Coach Candidate - Kyle Shanahan

Peter

Ahhh I'm not interested but you know who I think might be a good coach for you? My son Kyle...

This, or perhaps they interviewed Mike yesterday and it went like this: "I'm in if my son comes as OC and you acquire cutler."

This, or perhaps they interviewed Mike yesterday and it went like this: "I'm in if my son comes as OC and you acquire cutler."

Unless the Browns were willing to let Kyle go to work with his dad as OC or as a result of the solid that the Bills did for the Browns/Pettine and their staff last year, I wonder if the Shanahans/Bills might be considering:

Kyle as HC

Mike in some other role working for his son.

Complete speculation on my part.

This is what happened with the Redskins, Kyle was the problem. Dad was not going to fire him. Don't want to see him or dad with the Bills.

Edited by VADC Bills

This is what happened with the Redskins, Kyle was the problem. Dad was not going to fire him. Don't want to see him or dad with the Bills.

I just don't get this criticism of the Redskins under Shanahan. He sold the farm to bring in RG3, thinking he was a rare talent you could build an entire offense around. He was right! Then RG3 gets hurt and the offense is crap. That's what happens when your rare talent of a QB goes down and you have to play Kirk Cousins. Green Bay under Scott Tolzien or whatever his name is wasnt' exactly a juggernaut either. The Shanahans can fairly be blamed for a lot of things -- hell, you can even blame Shanny for letting RG3 play after the first knee injury -- but they can't be blamed for a crappy offense that followed the loss of their QB, or the QB's loss of skills/confidence when he came back. Jay Gruden didn't have a whole lot of success the following year either.

If Kyle comes here does he make a move for Johnny Football?

Petine clearly did not want him but what if Kyle thinks he can turn him into RG3's rookie yr.

I still believe he has the abilities to succeed and IF given time could turn into drew Brees if he puts in the work.

The reaction on this board would be phenomenal :lol::lol::lol:

@JasonLaCanfora: Kyle Shanahan's interview with the Bills will take place on Thursday. They have already talked to his father about the HC opening

Petine clearly did not want him but what if Kyle thinks he can turn him into RG3's rookie yr.

I still believe he has the abilities to succeed and IF given time could turn into drew Brees if he puts in the work.

no, I get the impression Kyle wants to get away from JFF.

Johnny Football could not be further from Drew Brees in demeanor, leadership skills, or maturity. Call us back in 8 years when he's maybe decided to grow up. I imagine he can find a nice job at Tractor Supply Co by that point.