Jason Peters - Hall of Famer

BADOLBILZ

Congrats to Jason Peters on being selected All Pro for his 7th consecutive year. Still pounding DE's into the ground like nails.

I think he probably iced his Pro Football HOF candidacy this year. Now it's about which ballot.

Good trade, Russ. :lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long's it been now?

Congrats to Jason Peters. Glad he grew up and found ever lasting success. I hope he sends Mouse a Christmas card every year.

GO BILLS!!!

He and Mouse were a perfect combination. If the Bills had the stability that they have now (I know I know) he would still be here. The same may go for Marshawn. It doesn't always work that way but both turned into HOF type of players. Congrats to them and hope that they keep it up.

Too bad he wanted out of Buffalo.

Nonsense. He wanted to stay in Buffalo. He actually loved Buffalo. He wanted to get paid what he (thought he) deserved, which turns out would have been a bargain. The Bills didn't want to pay him 10m, which is what he was worth. The eagles not only did, they gave up a #1 for him for the privilege. And now they have a guy who is a perrennial All Pro.

Nonsense. He wanted to stay in Buffalo. He actually loved Buffalo. He wanted to get paid what he (thought he) deserved, which turns out would have been a bargain. The Bills didn't want to pay him 10m, which is what he was worth. The eagles not only did, they gave up a #1 for him for the privilege. And now they have a guy who is a perrennial All Pro.

The way I remember it we gave him the chance to play OT and even gave him a raise. Then he decided he needed to be paid the most of any player and sulked when we didn't drop everything and did that. Other than that he was great.

The way I remember it we gave him the chance to play OT and even gave him a raise. Then he decided he needed to be paid the most of any player and sulked when we didn't drop everything and did that. Other than that he was great.

Part of that happened but then he far outplayed his contract. He didn't want out of Buffalo, he didn't hate Buffalo, he said himself he loved it here. He was worth 10 million a season and he wanted to get paid that much. The Bills liked him but only offered a little less than 9 as I recall. The Eagles jumped at the chance to pay him 10m because that was the going rate for great LTs.

He wanted to be paid what he was worth, imagine that.