Submit suspected bugs here

SDS

Probably going to stop working on this today. Submit bugs here. You can confirm a bug is skin related if you go down to the bottom left and select "Change Theme >> IP.Board". If the bug goes away it is in our forum skin.

Right now I have aware of:

1. Gallery is hosed

2. Mods: ticking check box to mod thread doesn't display the proper drop down box

thanks.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if this is a bug, or simply a difference. The end result is the same, but when I go to quote a previous post in order to reply to it, it looks different. It used to say "quote" (among other things) within brackets at the beginning/end of what I'd be replying to. Now, there is nothing. It's just the quoted post and my cursor. Like I said, the end result (my post) looks the same; so it may not be a bug.

Not sure if this is a bug, or simply a difference. The end result is the same, but when I go to quote a previous post in order to reply to it, it looks different. It used to say "quote" (among other things) within brackets at the beginning/end of what I'd be replying to. Now, there is nothing. It's just the quoted post and my cursor. Like I said, the end result (my post) looks the same; so it may not be a bug.

It works quoting the previous poster, but making an outright post with a quote like I just did with the Ellie May Clampett RIP thread it has a bug. You either will not be able to type in the quoted box once it is made or it will lose formatting once edited.

Test2

upon editing existing post you can then add to the quote box in tbd skin.

in ip mode i was able to originally type and further edit the post.

Edited by jboyst62

I read TBD in my phone a lot, using the Chrome browser on my Android phone. I just logged on and noticed the type is now about 1/3 the size it usually is. Not a big deal, just odd.

I am having no problems... I am on an ancient (almost 3 years old) Droid 4 and the mobile version is working gr8. Running Jelly Bean. Always been quirky, just thought it was the phone and the QWERTY keyboard. The keyboard is the reason I like it.

Anyway... Running gr8 SDS, or seems to be running well (mobile version).

EDIT: PTR, I use the Motorola browser. I have Chrome loaded, but that acts all squirrely.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

ModeratorCP is "empty." No deleted posts, no reports etc.

I'll report this post and see if it shows up.

Edit...1 Active Report is now displayed, but, if you try to view it you get a blank page.

Edit 2...what's up with the "horizontal V" that I see by each post # in a thread? Clicking on the "V" and clicking on the post # both pull up the link to that post. (just cosmetic)

Edit 3...IP lookup appears blank.

Edit 4...I see this when changing my signature. Is it accurate?

Edit Signature
Your signature may contain:
  • • Any number images
  • • Images of any size
  • • Up to 2 URLs
  • • Up to 6 lines
Edited by Beerball

ModeratorCP is "empty." No deleted posts, no reports etc.

I'll report this post and see if it shows up.

Edit...1 Active Report is now displayed, but, if you try to view it you get a blank page.

Edit 2...what's up with the "horizontal V" that I see by each post # in a thread? Clicking on the "V" and clicking on the post # both pull up the link to that post. (just cosmetic)

Edit 3...IP lookup appears blank.

Edit 4...I see this when changing my signature. Is it accurate?

Edit Signature
Your signature may contain:

• • Any number images
  • • Images of any size
  • • Up to 2 URLs
  • • Up to 6 lines

1. Perhaps the "overview" is new. I don't remember. I see everything normally.

2. That is the "share" feature.

3. IP looks fine to me.

4. No.

1. Perhaps the "overview" is new. I don't remember. I see everything normally.

2. That is the "share" feature.

3. IP looks fine to me.

4. No.

Using Chrome, so I'll need some advice. For ModCP, IP and Reports I get a blank page, no text, no code, no nothing. (just checked again)

Using Chrome, so I'll need some advice. For ModCP, IP and Reports I get a blank page, no text, no code, no nothing. (just checked again)

Please change your theme to the default theme and try again.