Do you want the Bills to hire a coach fast?

When we hired Marrone I think we were the first NFL vacancy filled in 2013. That was the opposite of when we hired Chan Gailey in 2010, when everyone was spoke to said "no thanks" and all that was left was Chan.

But even in 2013, some disliked the Marrone hire based on his unimpressive W/L record at Syracuse.

So it's 2015 and we're coach shopping again. How important is it for the Bills to hire early? Very? Not at all? Would you be okay with the Bills filling their vacancy last?

Depends. If their top candidate goes to the superbowl or is from Oregon or Ohio St., it's going to be awhile before the Bills can hire. If their top candidate's team has finished playing, they can hire anytime.

they can hire a head coach whenever they find the right one. i feel like they were rushed when hiring Marrone like he was going to sign with someone else unless they signed him quickly. i'd rather they get the right person this time. we are a good team. we are 9-7 and we have most of the key players back. the QB situation might scare away some coaches but the defense is a big plus

That's why it's a difficult task. Others will be hiring quickly. You have to move pretty quickly, since dragging it out will prompt your top candidate to say "to heck with you guys, I'm going with ___" Still you have to interview everyone you are interested in and have a good meeting on it.