[please fix subject]Tim Graham

Virgil

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I read something he reports, I get this cringe. I feel like he enjoys reporting negative things. He just seems disgruntled.

I don't know what it is, but I wish he would find another team

He gets a chubb from bad news.

He may be a curmudgeon, but he's a curmudgeon with sources and actually seems to be connected. I'll take that over someone just regurgitating the work of others.

This is fully true. Many of these local yokal reports are pals and work together. Some sit on the outside, like Rodrak and some are working their way in to the inner circle like Trapasso. Tim Graham is part of the good ol boy network of WNY reporters and he does not bull ****. He is a good reporter and just has his spin, that's all.

He loathes both the Bills and the Bills fans, and loves to walk the line between imply and infer in an effort to prod Bills fans to spar with him so the handful of fans he does have will come to his rescue.

He has convinced himself he should be doing better things for better teams in better places, and unless you sniff his jock or purport to be a writer at some level, he's simply smarter than you because he can type a full sentence.

In the end, I can't help but feel like HE feels something went wrong to put him in such crap town covering a crap team with crap management. Personally, I can't read anything he writes without the following stuck in my head:

tumblr_m9f6fgsBei1rc2lkjo2_1280.jpg

He loathes both the Bills and the Bills fans, and loves to walk the line between imply and infer in an effort to prod Bills fans to spar with him so the handful of fans he does have will come to his rescue.

He has convinced himself he should be doing better things for better teams in better places, and unless you sniff his jock or purport to be a writer at some level, he's simply smarter than you because he can type a full sentence.

In the end, I can't help but feel like HE feels something went wrong to put him in such crap town covering a crap team with crap management. Personally, I can't read anything he writes without the following stuck in my head:

tumblr_m9f6fgsBei1rc2lkjo2_1280.jpg

That would fit

yellow journalism had it's name changed, from now on it's Tim Graham ism

and if you want me change my opinion, have Graham interview Marrone one on one in front of the Bills Nation live on the air, then the record would be straightened out on what is fact and what is crap

I am sure all the local stations would love to carry that event,

Edited by rumblefish

yellow journalism had it's name changed, from now on it's Tim Graham ism

and if you want me change my opinion, have Graham interview Marrone one on one in front of the Bills Nation live on the air, then the record would be straightened out on what is fact and what is crap

I am sure all the local stations would love to carry that event,

Are you Marrone's dad?

Time used to be an ok read until he went to ESPN. His writing their became much more mundane and poor. Then he quit/was fired and came back to Buffalo and has been a little b*tch since...sorry it didn't work out in the big leagues, timmah

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:ooooohhhh....those darn sportwriters...always against our team! if only they were FOR our team then we would win the superbowl!!!!!

Just so long as we appreciate the difference between a sports writer and a sports reporter.

GO BILLS!!!

Tells it like it is. Some people don`t like it. It screws with their fantasy world and leads to more meds.

Very seldom does he do this. Rather he tells it like HE thinks it is.

GO BILLS!!!