Teams players don't want to sign with. Guess who is #2?

TPS

thanks, makes sense. However, I think we'd still see the same results if updated. Too many college players come from warm climes.

I had the same experience that Whaley describes, came from the west coast, never thought I'd stay, but here I am 25 years later.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, makes sense. However, I think we'd still see the same results if updated. Too many college players come from warm climes.

I had the same experience that Whaley describes, came from the west coast, never thought I'd stay, but here I am 25 years later.

agreed. I'm no good with this search function, but I swear to god there was a full thread about this back when the poll came out.

During the 1990's, veteran players wanted Buffalo; winning team, great environment, players liked Camp Marv in August and the fact he trusted you to condition yourself, and the team payed well.

Jim Jeffcoat signed as FA from Cowboys was paid three million a year to rush the passer on 3rd down.

Ted Washington came to Buffalo from Denver and was all world NT forever

Bryce Paup signed from GB and was an all - pro

This poll can change but we need a winning organization!!

... so this information is compiled from an ESPN article? I would wonder how because this just seems like click bait.

5 Green Bay

4 Jacksonville

3 Cleveland

2 Buffalo

1 Oakland

The top 4 you could agree with but then they have GB @ 5? So, is that because it's cold in GB? Is that because it is in the middle of no where? 4 of those cities are generally considered middle of no where and miserable. Oakland, I cannot imagine gets rave reviews.

This is just click bait.

Goddammit, we still can't beat Oakland! :censored:

Old article, before this season where our Defense showed they were best in the league and our ownership situation was solidified. Not saying we'd be a whole lot higher up now, but results could be different.

if someone like Hughes resigns, and Spikes stays and maybe we add someone else who is well liked and respect it will speak volumes for this team. Instead of doing 1 year rentals with guys like, TO, Vince Young, Orton and others and instead of having guys like Poz, Byrd, Whitner and even Peters go elsewhere it could be a trend changing the other way.

.5 Green Bay

4 Jacksonville

3 Cleveland

2 Buffalo

1 Oakland

I remember in the 80s when the players wanted free agency, but didn't have it yet. The prevailing thought was - it's going to be very unfair because every player is going to want to go to the Raiders!