So much for building to beat teams in our division

JÂy RÛßeÒ

That's my point - it was a flawed philosophy

No its not. You play the same 6 games every single season. You have to beat those teams to have a shot every year

The team needs to execute and hold onto the ball vs KC, Houston and the Broncos and that 1-5 record is 3-2

But they didn't. I have zero problems with the way this team is built... except at QB

We were capable of beating the Chiefs, Texans and Chargers. I have no doubt about that. Playing them next week, I think I give better then 50% that we would beat any one of those three.

I guess you mean with Tuel as QB? The other two lost those games. Just kidding, these topics are full of BS today

4-2 against AFC East

4-0 against NFC North

1-5 against rest of AFC and we miss playoffs on tiebreakers.

don't get me wrong, I'm delighted we beat the Pats, unlike some other sour pusses on the board.

However, sayin we are 4-2 against the AFC East is a bit misleading. 3-3 may seem more appropriate.

don't get me wrong, I'm delighted we beat the Pats, unlike some other sour pusses on the board.

However, sayin we are 4-2 against the AFC East is a bit misleading. 3-3 may seem more appropriate.

No, the Bills were 4-2 against the AFC East. It doesn't matter what you think would have happened if Gronk had played. He didn't, the Bills won. 4-2.

Crazy how that works.

No, the Bills were 4-2 against the AFC East. It doesn't matter what you think would have happened if Gronk had played. He didn't, the Bills won. 4-2.

Crazy how that works.

No one would care that Dareus and Gilmore were out if the Pats won.

4-2 against AFC East

4-0 against NFC North

I hope every player spends the entire off season stewing over it, too.

Win your division.

Don't lose at home.

No worse than .500 on the road.

That used to be our formula back in the day.

GO BILLS!!!

4-2 against AFC East

4-0 against NFC North

This just proves that Crayonz was right all along. You need to lose the games vs. the NFC. It's the best way into the playoffs!