Anyone watching the game today?

Yea I'll watch the offense flame out one last time. Why not.

No one ever seems to mention the cow sitting in the soap dish.

How about this great rushing D that we supposedly have allowing 140 yards again. Everyone raves about Schwartz but our rushing D has sucked moose balls for the last 9 games. Seriously, it's played like it's ranked at the bottom of the league.

I'm expecting the Pats to easily get over 100 rushing yards on us and win the game with 9 or fewer drives.

A good house-cleaning cannot possibly come soon enough. If Pegula does not make an announcement tomorrow sometime then get ready for business as usual at OBD.

Of course I'm watching, I'm a Bills fan. I've lived and died with them since 1966. We have a chance at a winning record for the first time in a decade. We have a chance to beat Brady and Belicheat for the first time at Gillette. I think this game tells us a great deal about the immediate future of the Bills. I think Marone has this team playing for him, but if they mail it in this afternoon it's time for another coaching change. Let's Go Buffalo! Today you show what you're made of.

Yep I'm watching - last game for a long while and there will be big changes next year so last time to see this offense (thank god).

What do you predicate these "big" changes on?

I'd love to see big changes, but so far there's no hard evidence that any are forthcoming.

Pegula didn't make any when he took over the Sabres and claims to only be a casual fan and not attune to the real issues here, which frankly I'm not sure is possible if he's really a fan and has a brain, which clearly he does. The issues of this team should be clear to every village idiot in WNY.