Wilson or Luck?

Mr. WEO

131 members have voted

1. 1. who do you take on your team right now?

• Wilson
    • Luck

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have to make this call in my keeper fantasy league and can keep only one.

I may have Wilsons game last night stuck in my head but that was as impressive as I have seen a QB play.

He doesn't get credit for the SB win but throwing no picks during the play off run and making big plays are a huge reason why the Seahawks won it all. Very tough call though.

Edited by agardin

Very tough call. If for the Bills, I would take Luck.

Because it's the Bills, I picked Wilson. He's the more complete player right now. No young QB has a handle on the game like he does. With this team, I would take his best (last night=insane) over Luck's.

No way Luck should look like he did last night at this point.

Because it's the Bills, I picked Wilson. He's the more complete player right now. No young QB has a handle on the game like he does. With this team, I would take his best (last night=insane) over Luck's.

Wilson is great for a porous O-line.

wilson needs a strong running game. We don't have one. Luck has no OL or running game. Nor does he have a defense. Put him

On the bills and he makes all the throws Orton doesn't plus has mobility.

wilson needs a strong running game. We don't have one. Luck has no OL or running game. Nor does he have a defense. Put him

On the bills and he makes all the throws Orton doesn't plus has mobility.

That's a little unfair, because WIlson has never not had a strong running game. Who knows if he needs it