Derek Carr

Very impressed. EJ had some really good games as a rookie as well. I like Carr's potential a lot but he will need to outplay his film. And learn to play well on the road. Love his arm.

Yeah, no one posted about Carr after they got hammered by the Rams.

Tony S could have went with Schaub to help his resume. But he stuck with the young guy. I wish we would have done the same thing.

Carr led his team to 6 scoring drives on the top 5 defense yesterday. Not bad.

Bridgewater wasn't bad either this year.

Bridgewater is going to be the best QB of the last couple of drafts. Guy is improving weekly and throws such a pretty ball.

Yeah, no one posted about Carr after they got hammered by the Rams.

Tony S could have went with Schaub to help his resume. But he stuck with the young guy. I wish we would have done the same thing.

OMG, when are you going to get it that it isn't all about the stats. :wallbash: Ignorance is bliss isn't it!

This week is going to be very telling about the kind of organization we have.

Brandon and Whaley say all that matters is winning a championship. Here we are with no playoff shot, our best chances of winning a championship in the future is to develop our young players for the future.

If Orton starts instead of EJ, it's a blatant attempt to win a game for the coaches sake while ignoring the goal of developing young players to win playoff games down the road.

Exactly like starting Van Pelt in meaningless games down the stretch when we should have had our young guys in there learning and gaining experience. My pet peeve with this club. Say one thing, do another.

OMG, when are you going to get it that it isn't all about the stats. :wallbash: Ignorance is bliss isn't it!

Prisoners of the moment. Carr has a 50 qb rating and gets shut out by the Rams, not one post about him. Carr completes less than 50% of his passes and beats Orton, he is a franchise qb.

Prisoners of the moment. Carr has a 50 qb rating and gets shut out by the Rams, not one post about him. Carr completes less than 50% of his passes and beats Orton, he is a franchise qb.

Who he actually beat Sunday was an alleged top 5 defense. Who he beat in his other 2 wins are KC and SF. And winning 3 of their last 5 including what must have been a horrific outing against the Rams. He is also more of a pocket passer than a read-option style QB which has allowed him to remain healthy thus far. He also does not seem to have the offensive weapons that Manuel does, and certainly does not have the defense Manuel does to make up for his mistakes.

I hope Manuel amounts to something because frankly, it would appear the Bills are stuck with him for a while at least. But like I said earlier, if the choice was mine, I'd swap Manuel for Carr in a millisecond.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Who he actually beat Sunday was an alleged top 5 defense. Who he beat in his other 2 wins are KC and SF. And winning 3 of their last 5 including what must have been a horrific outing against the Rams. He is also more of a pocket passer than a read-option style QB which has allowed him to remain healthy thus far. He also does not seem to have the offensive weapons that Manuel does, and certainly does not have the defense Manuel does to make up for his mistakes.

I hope Manuel amounts to something because frankly, it would appear the Bills are stuck with him for a while at least. But like I said earlier, if the choice was mine, I'd swap Manuel for Carr in a millisecond.

actually he had not been healthy. He has hurt his ankle, sprained an mcl, and injured his thumb. Only missed the bye week with the mcl. He was knocked out of the Miami game in London and replaced by Schaub. The ankle knocked him out of week 15 and he ended up coming back. He appears to be a pretty tough guy. Edited by YoloinOhio