Jets bring in Casserly as a consultant

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know Pegula is not talking with someone already? I'm guessing he is.

Someone, anyone. What was the connection with that sports company / sports talent thing he had? Think it was in pburgh.

Is there someone there he may bring in?

How do you know Pegula is not talking with someone already? I'm guessing he is.

Agreed. I think we can safely assume that the Pegula's didn't invest $1.4 billion and then just sit on their hands and let the season play out before doing any ground work.

I bet if you started a poll here asking if we should bring in to help and consult it'd be more yes then no

Probably because people just want something for the sake of something.

We don't need an old guy to help out. We need Whaley to force Marrone's hands on Hackett and get a real OC in here.

At least they are doing SOMETHING.

I wonder when I will come to this site and see a headline that the Bills have done something. I assume not before the end of the season.

they had to do something! They went from 8-8 to 2-13! They had TWELVE draft picks last year, more than any team, and got nothing at all! They signed Vick, Chris Johnson, Eric Decker, Jason Babin and Percy Harvin, their QB was going into his 2nd season after playing his entire rookie year, and they got way way worse.

Oh and before I forget they have gotten blown out 3 consecutive times by Doug and Nate, EJ and Orton.

Agreed. I think we can safely assume that the Pegula's didn't invest $1.4 billion and then just sit on their hands and let the season play out before doing any ground work.

This is what I think of when the Bills let me down like yesterday.

I am sure that Terry and Kim didn't pay $1.4 Billion just to accept below average results.

I expect changes will be made.

CBF