You pick our next OC

BmarvB

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear lord, not Kevin Killdrve. I couldn't take it.

The last time the Bills had a really effective passing offense, he was the coordinator. Eric Moulds and Peerless Price had games where each one went over 100 yards receiving in the same game if I recall correctly.

The last time the Bills had a really effective passing offense, he was the coordinator. Eric Moulds and Peerless Price had games where each one went over 100 yards receiving in the same game if I recall correctly.

Never let facts get in the way of a good rant ;)

Here is my quick fix, although I have no idea if the main component of it would want the job, and with an assist to Kirby Jackson for first putting the idea of the HC in my head.

1] Whaley tells Marrone we want you as the coach, but you must fire your OC plus OL and maybe the entire staff, and bring in a new one.

2] Marrone says not a chance, I will quit before I do that.

3] Whaley says that is your choice. We like you, we don't like how this offense performs. Marrone quits.

4] The Bills hire Gus Malzhan, the HC of Auburn who is the next big star offensive minded coach.

5] On the same day, the Bills give Schwartz a huge raise and promote him to Associate Head Coach, to help Malzahn with a lot of the duties a college coach coming to the NFL needs help with, perhaps with the caveat that Schwartz wait at least one year before interviewing for HC jobs.

OMG…THIS. I live in Giants country, if you think we're bad at 3rd and 1 now...

He did seem to do pretty poorly his last couple years with Eli. Don't know what else was going on with that team. Maybe this is why he retired...Just didn't have it in him anymore.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say hire Chan Gailey. He does well with noodle-armed QBs and Linemen who can't block their way out of a paper bag.

I'd be all for Chan if he's willing to come out of retirement to get the most he can get out of very little one more time :thumbsup:

Here is my quick fix, although I have no idea if the main component of it would want the job, and with an assist to Kirby Jackson for first putting the idea of the HC in my head.

1] Whaley tells Marrone we want you as the coach, but you must fire your OC plus OL and maybe the entire staff, and bring in a new one.

2] Marrone says not a chance, I will quit before I do that.

3] Whaley says that is your choice. We like you, we don't like how this offense performs. Marrone quits.

4] The Bills hire Gus Malzhan, the HC of Auburn who is the next big star offensive minded coach.

5] On the same day, the Bills give Schwartz a huge raise and promote him to Associate Head Coach, to help Malzahn with a lot of the duties a college coach coming to the NFL needs help with, perhaps with the caveat that Schwartz wait at least one year before interviewing for HC jobs.

Very interesting but very risky. A run first coach in today's NFL?

I'd rather kick the tires with Briles or Sumlin. But we need to do something to improve this offense & get a coach who has a track record of developing Qbs.

Very interesting but very risky. A run first coach in today's NFL?

I'd rather kick the tires with Briles or Sumlin. But we need to do something to improve this offense & get a coach who has a track record of developing Qbs.

He's always had a balanced attack of running and passing, from a pro style offense. He's had tremendous success everywhere with all kinds of different players and skill sets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gus_Malzahn