Tell me why Sammy....

Bronc24

The scheme doesn't include the simplest way to get the ball in the hands of your most exciting player. Yes, Nate. The scheme works.

We keep blaming Hackett but I'm pretty sure this O is Marrone's baby. I seriously doubt he's hands off.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watkins has been having a good rookie season. Beckham has been having an outstanding season by any measure. I don't think trading up for Sammy is some huge disaster or something and I think they will be similar talents and Watkins could easily have the better career, but Beckham has been what we wanted Sammy to be this season.

having a QB that won two super bowls really doesn't factor in at all does it.

If Beckham was on Bills instead of NY, you better believe he wouldn't be putting up the same numbers. There is no way our butthead of an offensive coordinator would know now to utilize his talent, just like they have wasted Sammy.

Sammy does not get the same focus as Mike Williams and Beckham have gotten on their respective teams. I hate Hackett and hope that sob is gone for being such a terrible coach. Listening to interviews, he implies that his scheme works and blames bad luck and player execution

If Beckham were on the Bills he'd surely be on IR by now after being nearly broken in half by a defender while trying to stretch out and catch some ridiculously under/over thrown/wildly off target pass.

If Beckham was on the Bills instead of NY, we'd still have our #1 pick next year.

Whose the stud pick in the teens that will fire marrone and hackett and teach the lineman how to play football ?

We keep blaming Hackett but I'm pretty sure this O is Marrone's baby. I seriously doubt he's hands off.

Agree, ship him and orton out together, maybe they can go on a quest to find balls.

If Beckham was on Bills instead of NY, you better believe he wouldn't be putting up the same numbers. There is no way our butthead of an offensive coordinator would know now to utilize his talent, just like they have wasted Sammy.

Beckham probably has 3 tds as a bill max. he's good but no ones good w KO.

Watkins has been having a good rookie season. Beckham has been having an outstanding season by any measure. I don't think trading up for Sammy is some huge disaster or something and I think they will be similar talents and Watkins could easily have the better career, but Beckham has been what we wanted Sammy to be this season.

Beckham has a better qb throwing the ball to him.

It's not just Watkins. Why does Goodwin never see the field? Why do the Bills run the exactly the same patterns every single game?

Of course Orton stunk up the field in the last 5 games. But he's not getting any help from the coaching staff. To play chicken with play calls for three quarters only to set up one play action pass at some point in the game is not a recipe for success in the NFL.

There's one thing that screams out about Bills' play designs - and that is a defender is always within one step or right on top of the intended target. To me that leads to a logical conclusion that Hackett doesn't mix up the plays or routes and the defenses know exactly which plays the Bills run. Almost all the time. This in turn forces Bills' inaccurate QBs to be extra accurate to get the ball in the right space, which they cannot do consistently.

To not have Goodwin on the field at all yesterday, especially when they were trailing by two scores was downright criminal.

And if you don't think that there is a rift between Whaley & Marrone, consider this - most of Whaley's acquisitions to help the offensive side haven't seen the field this year.

You cannot have a successful NFL offense when your primary targets are Hogan & Chandler.

Edited by GG

The giants stunk in the beginning othe year and have turned it around when Beckem came in.

Yes Eli is better than KO but he has still been pretty bad this year.

It will never stop the bills fans from win blinded by their fandom. Beckem has been head and shoulders better than Watkins this year and so has Mack yet no one will admit it. Or rather they make excuses.

I mean seriously, do you not think Beckem draws double coverage too? He does! He just bras it

Edited by peterpan

Hackett outsmarts himself. He would rather run a WR screen to woods than Watkins, just to surprise the defense!

My favorite is the fake end run to Sammy. Every time, they fake the handoff, even though there's room to run. I guess they're saving it up for the last game of the season.

It's not just Watkins. Why does Goodwin never see the field? Why do the Bills run the exactly the same patterns every single game?

Of course Orton stunk up the field in the last 5 games. But he's not getting any help from the coaching staff. To play chicken with play calls for three quarters only to set up one play action pass at some point in the game is not a recipe for success in the NFL.

There's one thing that screams out about Bills' play designs - and that is a defender is always within one step or right on top of the intended target. To me that leads to a logical conclusion that Hackett doesn't mix up the plays or routes and the defenses know exactly which plays the Bills run. Almost all the time. This in turn forces Bills' inaccurate QBs to be extra accurate to get the ball in the right space, which they cannot do consistently.

To not have Goodwin on the field at all yesterday, especially when they were trailing by two scores was downright criminal.

And if you don't think that there is a rift between Whaley & Marrone, consider this - most of Whaley's acquisitions to help the offensive side haven't seen the field this year.

You cannot have a successful NFL offense when your primary targets are Hogan & Chandler.

I don't know. I think now that we have rid ourselves of Mike Williams and Stevie, we should blame Goodwin, then Spiller, then Sammy and maybe Woods after that. That way we will be free to throw it to Brad Lamb on every play. When we get down 5 or 6 scores in the last quarter we can work in some play action until it is 4th and a micron.....then is Colton time.

The giants stunk in the beginning othe year and have turned it around when Beckem came in.

Yes Eli is better than KO but he has still been pretty bad this year.

It will never stop the bills fans from win blinded by their fandom. Beckem has been head and shoulders better than Watkins this year and so has Mack yet no one will admit it. Or rather they make excuses.

I mean seriously, do you not think Beckem draws double coverage too? He does! He just bras it

Whoa there buddy you are jumping the gun. We have to rid ourselves of a lot of other talented guys before we start in on Sammy. CJ needs to be run out of town. Goodwin needs to be cut. Woods needs to be disciplined for some vague nothing that pierces Marrone's thin skin....then it can be Sammy's fault. Good job though with the Eli > Orton but not really this year lol. Save that one. Whatever we do Brad Lamb has to be the focus.