Good, now we can start EJ and sit down this clown Orton.

Tipster19

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obviously your reading comprehension needs work. i didn't call you a grade schooler, I said you hurl insults LIKE a grade schooler. Nice assumption about Orton though, I've asked questions about Orton and you've not answered them. Take out the 2 Jets games and show me how much better Orton performed compared to EJ.

Ok, whatever nice back peddle, oh the hypocrisy! You are obviously as blind as the other guy if you can't see that Orton has been better. How quick it is forgotten how absolutely horrible EJ was.

Remember when the WR wanted a change at QB or do you want to argue with them also, because you are the smartest man in the room.

^^This^^, bottom line is if EJ had anything he would have been playing. EJ or KO might be the starter next year but the 2016 starter isn't on the current roster.

Well this is under the assumption that Doug Marrone knows what he is doing, right? The vast majority of fans think Marrone and Hackett don't know what they are doing on offense. Yet these same fans think that they know what they are doing with regards to who's the better starting QB, Orton or Manuel. This just isn't logical thinking.

I actually think that EJ Manuel is going to become a great QB one day for the very reason that Doug Marrone thinks he stinks.

Ok, whatever nice back peddle, oh the hypocrisy! You are obviously as blind as the other guy if you can't see that Orton has been better. How quick it is forgotten how absolutely horrible EJ was.

Remember when the WR wanted a change at QB or do you want to argue with them also, because you are the smartest man in the room.

Where the hell am I backpeddling? Are you a complete idiot? I haven't backpeddled away from anything.

Show me stats that show Orton is leaps and bounds better than EJ.

Well this is under the assumption that Doug Marrone knows what he is doing, right? The vast majority of fans think Marrone and Hackett don't know what they are doing on offense. Yet these same fans think that they know what they are doing with regards to who's the better starting QB, Orton or Manuel. This just isn't logical thinking.

I actually think that EJ Manuel is going to become a great QB one day for the very reason that Doug Marrone thinks he stinks.

Maybe not logical to you, but logical to me as I think it is plain as the sky is blue that EJ stinks. And he stunk so bad that any street FA (Orton) would be better. I'm really in disbelief at the excuses made for EJ because he is young and needs more time yet the same people have already labeled DM a failure and want Marrone gone and are not willing to give DM time to get better. :wallbash:

I'd argue with any 22 year old WR that this isn't a Madden video game, that Luck and Wilson are the rare exceptions to the natural occurrence of dealing with growing pains when developing an NFL QB. If they don't like it then they can get cut or traded.

Where the hell am I backpeddling? Are you a complete idiot? I haven't backpeddled away from anything.

Show me stats that show Orton is leaps and bounds better than EJ.

Show you the same stats that have already been shown time and again around here? Do you not pay attention? It's also more than stats, eye test, footwork, release, mechanics, brains, etc. but it appears you can't understand that, and are only looking for stats, to which Orton is still better.

I'd argue with any 22 year old WR that this isn't a Madden video game, that Luck and Wilson are the rare exceptions to the natural occurrence of dealing with growing pains when developing an NFL QB. If they don't like it then they can get cut or traded.

of course you would :wallbash:

I'm not suggesting EJ is "inept" but he's just not a productive QB. Our offense was fairly mediocre or below with Orton, the running game was downright miserable. But here's what the 2 guys have given you as Buffalo Bills Starters.

Orton - 11 starts

300+ yard games = 3

250+ yard games = 3

**in those 6 games he had 10 TDs and 7 INTs

EJ - 15 starts

300+ yard games = 0

250+ yard games = 1

** in that 1 games he had 1 TD and 1 INT

This is what Marrone is seeing folks. HE's going to play the QB that is more productive, period...end of story. Were they probably being more conservative coaching EJ in year 1? yes. Did they expect him to make a jump in year 2 and start being more productive? yes.

Orton is not the answer here but I'm telling you, he plays much more like an NFL QB than EJ does. That being said, i see no harm in giving EJ the final start and seeing if he can let er rip and complete some balls downfield... or at least give the WRs a chance to fight for passes.

Didnt he have 5 or 6 of those tds against the jets?

Maybe not logical to you, but logical to me as I think it is plain as the sky is blue that EJ stinks. And he stunk so bad that any street FA (Orton) would be better. I'm really in disbelief at the excuses made for EJ because he is young and needs more time yet the same people have already labeled DM a failure and want Marrone gone and are not willing to give DM time to get better. :wallbash:

Doug's time wasn't truncated like Manuel's was. He wasn't benched. Marrone got his way, he made the big boy decisions, it's his offense and he owns how ridiculously awful it is. This offense looks so much worse than it did last year. Shouldn't an offense be getting better a year later especially when you add in a Sammy Watkins and a real RT to the mix???????

Doug's stupid and that gives me real hope that Manuel is a real franchise QB.

That Carolina win was nice, sure but well into the 4th EJ threw an INT and was also strip sacked. People conveniently forget that. Only our D and Ron Rivera's idiocy bailed em out.

I'm sorry, i need a QB that can give the team more than what we've seen from EJ. Maybe EJ version 2.0 will be an upgrade. Who knows if he will get a chance here to prove it.

Even better. A rookie who was strip sacked threw an int... almost 2 and still managed us down the field for a last second td. Why not bring all that to the table

Oh, he had help. But how many FSU players from EJ's era are in the NFL right now? Was KB on his team? He's a OROY candidate.

I think he was there ejs last year. Fsu had some players on defense but the offense was not that chock full of talent

Yeah much rather watch ej scramble for a few yards than watch kyle fall down or throw the ball to the turf

Yeah until Manuel is out again with damaged knees or something else.

I just read through the last few pages at the arguments over which Bills QB sucks more, Orton or Manuel. And who/what is to blame for Manuel sucking, the Bills coaching staff, or Manuel's lack of ability. Truly depressing.

But to pretend like he was an offensive system loaded with skill players is false. He was the qb of a really young offense.

EJ had Kelvin Benjamin and James Wilder at RB (who was considered one of if not the best RB in the ACC). While the O wasn't rife with NFL talent, to argue that EJ's college career was less than impressive because he didn't have talent doesn't say much about EJ....especially given how weak the ACC was at that point. EJ rose as pro prospect not because of anything he did in college, it was mostly because ESPN, Kiper and McShay had torn every other QB down so someone (anyone!!!) needed to be hoisted up as the top prospect of that horrible class.