Mike Williams back?

MW will probably be in the same boat as Da'Rick next season. They both have ten cent heads and million dollar bodies.

Except there are 5 NFL seasons to his credit with legit production that say you're just making a BS false comparison.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A piranha is a South American fish but also a term for a person that nobody wants to be around. It is derived from the fact that people would not go swimming when they knew piranha were around. Either Pirhana or pirhanas is an acceptable plural which I find interesting.

A Pariah is also South American but it is a fruit and lots of people like it. It makes no sense the way you use it.

What IS it like talking out of your ass? I thought the first example of its usage posted below from the merriam-webster dictionary was particularly appropriate since it was EXACTLY the way you used piranha INCORRECTLY.

pa·ri·ah

noun \pə-ˈrī-ə\

: a person who is hated and rejected by other people

Full Definition of PARIAH

:
a member of a low
of southern India

:
one that is despised or rejected
:

Examples of PARIAH

• He's a talented player but his angry outbursts have made him a pariah in the sport of baseball.

Edited by BillsBackersChicago

Absolutely false! People would not go swimming when they knew piranha's are around? Are you serious.

I have as does many thousands of people in the Amazon basin and elsewhere on a daily basis. Nice try though.

If you're bleeding it's not a good idea to swim around them obviously. Bony little suckers but tasty none the less when caught on hook and line.

Cool story bro....

It also makes no sense. It is logical that many people would avoid piranha even if some Darwin award wannabe's don't. But even if I ignored that, why would anyone be scared of a fruit like a pariah? There is even a famous folk song "Shake the pariah down" about harvesting them. They are well loved. I think if you eat too many at once you will get the runs but there is no need to fear or avoid them if they are eaten in moderation.

I think you should be on standby for the Bills' inactive list on Sunday. Let us know what you discover. :thumbsup:

To be fair to Marrone he won't have Williams on the inactive list any more. He had Williams put on the IR with a fake injury, remember? Once on the IR, there is no more possibility to play.

All the receivers like him and look up to him......except I haven't seen much from Brad Lamb......and yet he is a piranha in the eyes of Marrone. Just weird.

There's all this stuff from Gannon and so forth about our receivers not running good routes or making the right choices where there are options.

No info on this just throwing out a hypothetical...what if the receivers all like him and look up to him, but he wasn't "leading by good example" in the WR room and in practice with regard to correct routes and option choice?

Cool story bro....

It also makes no sense. It is logical that many people would avoid piranha even if some Darwin award wannabe's don't. But even if I ignored that, why would anyone be scared of a fruit like a pariah? There is even a famous folk song "Shake the pariah down" about harvesting them. They are well loved. I think if you eat too many at once you will get the runs but there is no need to fear or avoid them if they are eaten in moderation.

You're an idiot.

Cool story bro....

:lol:

Awesome.

Cool story bro....

My Aunt used to make a pariah pirahana casserole that was outstanding!

To be fair to Marrone he won't have Williams on the inactive list any more. He had Williams put on the IR with a fake injury, remember? Once on the IR, there is no more possibility to play.

Fake injury? Thread title says its his back.