Mike Williams back?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the receivers like him and look up to him......except I haven't seen much from Brad Lamb......and yet he is a piranha in the eyes of Marrone. Just weird.

what exactly does a football player do to become a "piranha" in the eyes of his coach?

Oh, my bad ~ you meant pariah......... :wallbash:

He has lost a step

Very interesting. You say he lost a step? What is your basis for that statement ? Are you at the practices? Do you time him? Do you watch him om a daily basis going thru drills ? Do you call the plays and watch him run routes?

I'm fairly sure you are making statements of zero substance, with no data whatsoever.

How awesome a picture would it be of Mike Williams, on a Thursday afternoon, in full Bills gear, by himself in the parking lot with a grill cooking sausages and drinking a beer.

It would be up there witht that time TO held workout in his driveway during his suspension.

Is IR not our Roster?

Yes and No. Most everyone talks about the roster being 53 active players, and now 10 I believe Practice Squad players. But when "rosters" are referred to during the season, it is almost always the 53.

That said, if you were to look at a website that included the "roster," like the Bills official site, it would include the active 53, PS, IR, and other assorted lists like the one CJ was on and Kiko are on. So you're right in that respect.