TNF: Titans at Jaguars - 8:25 PM EST on NFL Network

26CornerBlitz

titans.pngjaguars.png

NFL.com Game Preview

Thurs., 8:25 ET: Titans (2-12) at Jaguars (2-12)

What to watch for in Titans-Jaguars on 'TNF'

Blake Bortles and the Jaguars host Charlie Whitehurst and the Tennessee Titans on Thursday night at EverBank Field in a late-season AFC South battle. Find out what you should watch for.

Hard-luck AFC South teams try to finish strong

Titans at Jaguars

Does anyone plan on watching this beauty of a matchup tonight?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone plan on watching this beauty of a matchup tonight?

Only if I finish my handful of recorded shows in time. This may finally be the night I catch up on my CSI episodes.

They can't even promote this game to people still left in their fantasy playoffs. I mean...who has Charlie Whitehurst on their roster?

Should be funny to watch and hear NFL Network try to sell us on this one. Nantz and Simms (CBS's "A" team) are gonna feel like they've died and gone to hell!

From a football fans perspective, I AM looking forward to watching Blake Bortles. Haven't seen much of the Jags this season, but ive heard hes a decent looking Rookie QB. From the Tennessee end of things however, not much goin on over there...

I also would tend to agree on the scheduling logic of this one. Don't really know what NFLN was thinking scheduling this one this late into the season from a ratings perspective. Not too much was expected from either squad before the year started.

I really think there should be some sort of flexibility between TNF, SNF and MNF once the run to the playoffs gets serious.

Even MNF tends to provide some clunkers.