Yahoo QB rankings: check out Orton's neighbors

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills like to divide the season into four quarters. Marrone has talked about it a lot. Orton missed the first one. The second one, his first, he played pretty well and was 3-1. People were excited. His second one, he was not as good, but had flashes. Trending down. But people, myself included, still had hope. The last quarter he has been horrible so far. Just awful. Let's hope he gets out of his quarter-and-a-half long slump. It's possible. It's just doesn't look likely.

It is a fantasy football list specifically for the upcoming week. It is based on how many fantasy points each QB is going to get.

Kinda important details about the list you are missing promo. But it supports your blind homer-ism so go for it

Tannehill can still get better, and I think he will.

Rivers has always been undervalued.

Dalton has reached his peak and it's starting to show.

Alex Smith won't ever be better then he was yesterday.

Kyle Orton is as good as he ever was today or will be tomorrow.

The Bills like to divide the season into four quarters. Marrone has talked about it a lot. Orton missed the first one. The second one, his first, he played pretty well and was 3-1. People were excited. His second one, he was not as good, but had flashes. Trending down. But people, myself included, still had hope. The last quarter he has been horrible so far. Just awful. Let's hope he gets out of his quarter-and-a-half long slump. It's possible. It's just doesn't look likely.

Maybe if someone buys Sammy some new shoes Orton can hit him. Orton has shown some flashes. Maybe he gets back on track against Oakland.

It is a fantasy football list specifically for the upcoming week. It is based on how many fantasy points each QB is going to get.

Kinda important details about the list you are missing promo. But it supports your blind homer-ism so go for it

I noticed that after I posted my first comment haha

A Semi-important detail there.

He still can't throw a football, just like every other qb on our roster. It really scares me that our GM keeps bringing in QBs who don't know how to Throw a football. Isn't that counterproductive? I mean...a QB who doesn't know how to throw a football?

I'm trying to read between the lines but are you saying that Orton is a QB who doesn't know how to throw a football?

Orton is inconsistent with ball placement and certainly lacks mobility.

But what if Adam Gase - the Broncos OC - was our OC? What if we had good guards? What if we had a potent running game?

By most statistical measures, Orton is average, not actually terrible. If we fixed our other problems, Orton's productivity would be better.

Too many people living in fantasy land. It's becoming bigger than the actual game and I don't get it.

Exactly Chef. Never liked the idea and never will get into it.

Like what's better, the game you are watching or if _________ player on another team has a good day???.... Like really!!!!!

Exactly Chef. Never liked the idea and never will get into it.

Like what's better, the game you are watching or if _________ player on another team has a good day???.... Like really!!!!!

It's fabulous for the league, makes boatloads of money for the NFL, sports bars, NFL sponsors, and is loved by millions and millions of fans, both serious and casual.