Pack Bills Predicion; Please include score

All three teams u mention have better offenses then the Bills. Just curious,how are the bills gonna score 34?

if it happens, it's probably a question you will need to pose to Dom Capers.

It's just a bills fan's prediction. No need to be "defensive." Lol

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it happens, it's probably a question you will need to pose to Dom Capers.

It's just a bills fan's prediction. No need to be "defensive." Lol

Lol good one! I just like to talk logical football. Only three teams put up more then 30 on us. Just trying to see how the bills would do so. Barring a collossal melt down from both our offense and defense, I can't see more then 20 for u guys.

What is your offense averaging this year in points?

Lol good one! I just like to talk logical football. Only three teams put up more then 30 on us. Just trying to see how the bills would do so. Barring a collossal melt down from both our offense and defense, I can't see more then 20 for u guys.

What is your offense averaging this year in points?

negative 25. But, we are on our second QB and all but Chicago has been vs top half of the league D, with 8 of the games against top 10 D. Edited by YoloinOhio

Gotta love some of the Bills fans Optimism, and enthusiasm. Never lose it!

Not only are the Packers the best team in the NFL after beating the Patriots, they're also the hottest team, winning their last five games. Rodgers is currently one of the hottest QB's.

That said, I'm taking the Bills +6 only because the Bills will shut down the run, and then might cause Rodgers to make some mistakes....maybe. Still Green Bay prevails to win 24-20

Gotta love some of the Bills fans Optimism, and enthusiasm. Never lose it!

Not only are the Packers the best team in the NFL after beating the Patriots, they're also the hottest team, winning their last five games. Rodgers is currently one of the hottest QB's.

That said, I'm taking the Bills +6 only because the Bills will shut down the run, and then might cause Rodgers to make some mistakes....maybe. Still Green Bay prevails to win 24-20

Rodgers has not made any mistakes, but opposing Defenses have gotten 3 ints off his receivers hands !

I will take that all day long. I dont think we can beat AR but we can beat up every other one of their players and stay in it.

This will be a hands up in the passing lanes game and just rush four , or 3 even.

My friends at work all think we have a dog in the match.

I cant recall them ever being positive this time of year before.

Hell yes i am excited. And its Mid December !!!

Go Bills .

All three teams u mention have better offenses then the Bills. Just curious,how are the bills gonna score 34?

Packers are the 26th ranked defense in the NFL.

20th against the pass

25th against the run

I Billieve the offense will get it together well enough to sustain drives and keep the Packers offense off the field. I also think the Packers offense will struggle against Buffalo's defense and the 12th man. This is going to be a rough game for GB.