Unsportsman like conduct

E Sanders takes a hit in the shoulder rips his own helmet off while rolling on the ground,lays there like he's dead then gets up prancing and giving the toss the flag sign finally bowing to the home crowd

Now if all that is not unsportsmanlike, then Jerry must have really gave an earful to the zebra to deserve his call.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The refs didn't lose the Bills the game although we don't know what would have happened if some of them went the other way. But how is a guy who head butts another guy who doesn't have a helmet not warrant an unnecessary roughness penalty.

The refs didn't see that one. They were only standing two feet away and staring at those guys.

you never want to say they lost the game for you ....but what they did do was not allow any type of comeback........this was a complete disgrace but as i watched the other games during breaks they suck there too.......sea/phil oak/49ers -brutal chiefs/cardinals - here come the Monday apologies......they have to get guys under 75 years old to run with elite athletes

The refs didn't lose the Bills the game although we don't know what would have happened if some of them went the other way. But how is a guy who head butts another guy who doesn't have a helmet not warrant an unnecessary roughness penalty.

Did you think Robey committed a penalty? The Gilmore call was a crucial one. The two penalties on the INT returns took them out of great field position--I don't think they ever showed replays of those, so I can't judge. Those are minimum 6 points taken away from the Bills and two scores given to the Broncos.

He really looked like a guy dazed from getting hit in the head. He basically said haha tricked you right in front of the refs and they called it anyway.

They threw the flag but were huddled, why couldn't one of them say "look at him - he's mocking that he's actually ok and drew a flag before we announced it".

The NFL officiating is pathetically inconsistent. Anyone who thinks the refs don't protect the elite teams with the quarterbacks everyone wants to see play in the playoffs doesnt watch enough. I seriously watch too much football and I would bet $100k on it.

Did you think Robey committed a penalty? The Gilmore call was a crucial one. The two penalties on the INT returns took them out of great field position--I don't think they ever showed replays of those, so I can't judge. Those are minimum 6 points taken away from the Bills and two scores given to the Broncos.

The Robey call was close but a bad call. The Gilmore call was very close but a bad call. The Gilmore one was somewhat understandable because at real speed it looked like he took his head off. On replay it was clearly a bad call. But both were close. We were killed by the two blocks in the back but we never saw replays. We can't say at all if they were bad calls. It's impossible to believe in a conspiracy though.

E Sanders takes a hit in the shoulder rips his own helmet off while rolling on the ground,lays there like he's dead then gets up prancing and giving the toss the flag sign finally bowing to the home crowd

Now if all that is not unsportsmanlike, then Jerry must have really gave an earful to the zebra to deserve his call.

Taking a helmet off when injured is pretty commonplace and as long as you aren't engaging the opponent directly or impeding the game (or a variety of specifically defined acts) rarely are post play theatrics called.

The Robey call was supposed to be called on AW. Several reporters tweeted that AW had his hands all over Demariyus and the Broncos were all pointing at him. Not defending the rest of the calls, and granted I did not see the footage of AW, but that's what I read.

The NFL officiating is pathetically inconsistent. Anyone who thinks the refs don't protect the elite teams with the quarterbacks everyone wants to see play in the playoffs doesnt watch enough. I seriously watch too much football and I would bet $100k on it.

Really a bills win today makes for a more interesting December for the league

The refs didn't see that one. They were only standing two feet away and staring at those guys.

Was there a guy with a clear view looking? The one I caught in the replay I looked for it in had a player between he and the scrum, despite being close. Didn't look like he would've seen it.

The Robey call was supposed to be called on AW. Several reporters tweeted that AW had his hands all over Demariyus and the Broncos were all pointing at him. Not defending the rest of the calls, and granted I did not see the footage of AW, but that's what I read.

Interesting. I was surprised they called that but not our 4th down but that might explain it

That's what I'd like to know. Yes Hughes is good for an asinine penalty per game, but why was that head-butt not called?

For who? Us Bills fans?

It's about money, and Peyton playing Brady in the playoffs makes a ton of it.

It would've made both the AFC west and the wildcard races tighter and more games meaningful the final 3 weeks- a major nfl push and why we see so many division games in December.

Interesting. I was surprised they called that but not our 4th down but that might explain it

The officials said 37. A williams number is 23. Robey had his hands on the player but close to five yards. It's somewhat hard to believe they would say 37 as the culprit although once in a while they do.