Bills at Broncos - 2nd Half Game Thread

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

huh? You don't even know the players and you are here saying the season is over? Get outta here asswipe

They lose this game and the season is over....they will not get three more wins against GB, NE, and Oak and beat the tiebreakers to get a WC.

When you've been watching this team for the last 45 years and the constant heartbreaks they have had as a franchise (including four SB losses), you just know when the season is over. Without a QB we don't have a chance in this league.

all you EJ haters...tell me something...could he be worse and was that a good call by Moron?

We will never know. I was among a very small number saying I didn't think KO was good enough or EJ bad enough to make the move. The differential has to be big for me to hook the young guy.... Oh well, for all I know, ej could've fallen apart worse in there though

Serious question, do you think Orton is intimidated by situation (back in Denver, etc.)? I know, I know, "he sucks, etc, etc." This performance seems especially bad though.

He's looked nervous the last couple weeks. Wondering if he took a hard hit sometime?