After the Bills WIN, what is the first thing you will do ?

HOUSE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlanta to Buffalo is cross country? Hey, Columbus, the world isnt flat anymore ya know

ahem, read the note above my pic and tell me if that makes sense. I had to move to SF to job-hunt but did not feel the need to change my handle....

Good man :thumbsup:

thanks brother, I owe my parents a visit.....I hope this trip comes true. Ya never know !

ahem, read the note above my pic and tell me if that makes sense. I had to move to SF to job-hunt but did not feel the need to change my handle....

Was just poking fun man no offense intended

But..... the nice man at the Whitehall Tavern Bills bar here in Atlanta that I bought beers for swore to me he was you!

I agreed to go to Cinderella at Shea's with the girlfriend. Show's at 2pm, should be over by 4:30ish. I'm expecting to get laid regardless of outcome due to this good deed (season tix are front row center, actually pretty awesome) so if the Bill's win, well, ilife will only be that much better...

I'm flipping VWs in downtown Denver!!! Who is with me???

Actually this raises a good point.... Where's the after-party Sunday in Denver? Lodo's? Another spot nearer to Mile High?

Edit.... I'm going to post this question in the Tailgate thread.

Edited by Cereal

Hopefully not get my ass kicked by a bunch of pissed off Broncos fans as I will undoubtedly have been very obnoxious throughout the game if the Bills are actually still in it by the fourth quarter.

I agreed to go to Cinderella at Shea's with the girlfriend. Show's at 2pm, should be over by 4:30ish. I'm expecting to get laid regardless of outcome due to this good deed (season tix are front row center, actually pretty awesome) so if the Bill's win, well, ilife will only be that much better...

Dude that'll be a sick show, you should go. I've stated so many times on here that after GNR, Cinderella is the best band from that era/genre. I will definitely be cranking Take Me Back and Gypsy Road on Sunday in the parking lot!