After the Bills WIN, what is the first thing you will do ?

HOUSE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agreed to go to Cinderella at Shea's with the girlfriend. Show's at 2pm, should be over by 4:30ish. I'm expecting to get laid regardless of outcome due to this good deed (season tix are front row center, actually pretty awesome) so if the Bill's win, well, ilife will only be that much better...

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/biyjpx/wicked-subtext#source=473fef35-48a7-434c-afc6-207874c7f1a3:7a2ae0da-ecfd-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30&position=2&sort=playlist

After the Bills win, the first thing I'll do is root like hell for San Diego in the Sunday night game.

Screw the wild card, I want the division.

I agreed to go to Cinderella at Shea's with the girlfriend. Show's at 2pm, should be over by 4:30ish. I'm expecting to get laid regardless of outcome due to this good deed (season tix are front row center, actually pretty awesome) so if the Bill's win, well, ilife will only be that much better...

Do they still play "don't know what you've got, til it's gone" at their concerts?

Hopefully not get my ass kicked by a bunch of pissed off Broncos fans as I will undoubtedly have been very obnoxious throughout the game if the Bills are actually still in it by the fourth quarter.

Dude that'll be a sick show, you should go. I've stated so many times on here that after GNR, Cinderella is the best band from that era/genre. I will definitely be cranking Take Me Back and Gypsy Road on Sunday in the parking lot!

Bahahahaha!! Nicely done!

Yup...so freaking true...

After the Bills win, the first thing I'll do is root like hell for San Diego in the Sunday night game.

Screw the wild card, I want the division.

Do they still play "don't know what you've got, til it's gone" at their concerts?

Yeah, it's usually the encore sang on the stage shaped like a pumpkin. You haven't lived until you've seen a geriatric mosh pit at Shea's.