EJ fans read this.

Kellyto83TD

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has no talent. :lol: Absolutely none... That's real? Why am I asking you as if you're any kind of reasonable person on the subject. :doh:

pssst

Stop replying (after this post lol) and the nonsense will quickly flow to page 2

No keeping this thread going is much more fun than letting it slip away..... I'm waiting for more explanation about how Kellyto83 knows more than most NFL scouts and how the only things keeping him from an NFL GM post are his tendency to tell it as it is and his tendency not to suck male sexual organs.

I mean if you can't laugh at that what can you laugh at?

No keeping this thread going is much more fun than letting it slip away..... I'm waiting for more explanation about how Kellyto83 knows more than most NFL scouts and how the only things keeping him from an NFL GM post are his tendency to tell it as it is and his tendency not to suck male sexual organs.

I mean if you can't laugh at that what can you laugh at?

It's nice, too, because it keeping it alive lets KellyTo83TD's keep his nonsense all in one place.

Nope. Says the fact that he was benched for an old wannabe with accuracy as bad as his. That's REALITY. Also, I might point out that EJ was just as bad in college and nobody else wanted him... Except Da'Bills.

This is just not the reality of the matter Mr. Bills Un-Realist.