Does Beating Cleveland mean we've already beaten Oakland?

Mr. WEO

It's a reference to a time long past on this board. One that died in an avalanche of new posters such as yourself.

Hey, not all new/infrequent posters are bad.

Now, as for the original question...I don't understand. Perhaps that's why I don't post a lot.

I do think that if the Bills can't split these next two games, the Oakland game will probably not hold tremendous significance.

See? It's that kind of hard-hitting analysis that you're missing out on when you turn your nose up at new posters.

Da Bills.

It's a reference to a time long past on this board. One that died in an avalanche of new posters such as yourself.

Anyone on this board who can tell you what Scooby drove will give you an idea as to how long they've been on the board. Lol. :thumbsup:

You guys are bigger losers than the BBMB, their circle jerkers group gets people banned indefinitely, you guys all stroke each other relentlessly. Pathetic.

Trust me, if you get banned indefinitely, it'll be all on you, cupcake.

I saw a guy get banned once. He went to a fruit market and complained about the taste of the peaches... he got banned and was told to buy his fruit elsewhere. Then he asked his friends to go to the market for him to get him fruit, but the owner knew the guy's standard order. When he realized the banned guy's friends where buying his fruit, they also got banned.

Remember that one?

hijinx

Damn. I was hoping for a full on meltdown....though it could be argued that his entire time here was one giant prolonged meltdown. Thanks to the PPPers for helping him unlock his full potential.

It's what we do.

I really can't recall the last time I saw such a heady brew of functional illiteracy, general cluelessness, and unwarranted elitism, though. He was an interesting science project...he will be missed.

That's more than enough of my hijinks on the main board for one day, though...

Damn. I was hoping for a full on meltdown....though it could be argued that his entire time here was one giant prolonged meltdown. Thanks to the PPPers for helping him unlock his full potential.

You mean like NDCUSESABRESBILLSLAKERSWASHINGTONGENERALSJILLSFAN level meltdown?

It's what we do.

I really can't recall the last time I saw such a heady brew of functional illiteracy, general cluelessness, and unwarranted elitism, though. He was an interesting science project...he will be missed.

That's more than enough of my hijinks on the main board for one day, though...

He also said that you had too many disciples. I think he envies the fact that people don't loath your existence, and that your father hugged you enough as a child.