Browns Fans Coming?

norton20

For some reason Browns fans don't travel like Steeler and Pats fans. Maybe this year but not before.

There are already a lot of Browns fans that live in the area. Families were Browns fans before the Bills existed and carried on. I have no idea how many will be there Sunday. I suppose that would depend upon how many Bills seasons holders put them up for sale.

Browns board is decent, dawg talk gets no posters.

TBB has a lot of kool aid. i don't think its kool aid to say our wr unit is leaps and bounds better then their unit - we're very underrated.

yeah I don't think either board is very good. Not sure if there are others. Probably one on the team's main site but I didn't look there.

go ahead, i'll post what you'd like.

I find it funny that people throw the 2 Jets beat downs in the trash like they are meaningless. They were both on the road. Both following extended time off for Jets (mini bye and then real bye). Jets beat Steelers handily the game before us. The game prior to the last time we played they went toe to toe with the best team in the league in Foxboro. They aren't a terrible team, we have made them look like a terrible team. The only other game in which they were blown out like that was at SD. Meanwhile Jax has a rookie QB and their only win was against the Browns. In fact, the Browns got beat by another rookie QB this year, at home. In his first ever game. Mallett was barely touched all day. Neither game was close. The Bills home losses are all to playoff teams - NE, SD, KC.

Their offense has some weapons. None as good as Marshall/Jeffery/Forte/Bennett or Mega/Tate/Bush/Ebron, both with Franchise 1st rd pick QBs throwing to them. Yet, we found a way to win against both of those offenses. On the road.

Are the Bills a great team? No. But they are better than "oh look they beat the Jets twice!" They need to look at the whole season.

Edited by YoloinOhio

QB - Browns As Long As Kyle Orton Is Playing ... Please Don't Hurt Him

WR - Browns Gordon is Better Than The Rookie

RB - Browns Jackson Is Not Healthy And Boobie Doesn't Scare Me

TE - Even Unless Cameron plays then Browns

OL - Browns One Of The Best Even Without Mack (Better With Him)

DL - Bills We Aren't Healthy Here But I like Our DL Competing

LB - Even Unless Dansby Plays

DB - Browns Hands Down

:lol: