Browns Fans Coming?

norton20

I find it funny that people throw the 2 Jets beat downs in the trash like they are meaningless. They were both on the road. Both following extended time off for Jets (mini bye and then real bye). Jets beat Steelers handily the game before us. The game prior to the last time we played they went toe to toe with the best team in the league in Foxboro. They aren't a terrible team, we have made them look like a terrible team. The only other game in which they were blown out like that was at SD. Meanwhile Jax has a rookie QB and their only win was against the Browns. In fact, the Browns got beat by another rookie QB this year, at home. In his first ever game. Mallett was barely touched all day. Neither game was close. The Bills home losses are all to playoff teams - NE, SD, KC.

Their offense has some weapons. None as good as Marshall/Jeffery/Forte/Bennett or Mega/Tate/Bush/Ebron, both with Franchise 1st rd pick QBs throwing to them. Yet, we found a way to win against both of those offenses. On the road.

Are the Bills a great team? No. But they are better than "oh look they beat the Jets twice!" They need to look at the whole season.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31042#entry454094

Seems as if they haven't seen many Bills games to me. Since I am making the trek to Buffalo for the Packer game, I have at least been DVRing your games so I can have educated conversations about your team when I'm in town.

The Browns are not a bad team by any means though. I think you beat them, but they have greatly improved.

I find it funny that people throw the 2 Jets beat downs in the trash like they are meaningless. They were both on the road. Both following extended time off for Jets (mini bye and then real bye). Jets beat Steelers handily the game before us. The game prior to the last time we played they went toe to toe with the best team in the league in Foxboro. They aren't a terrible team, we have made them look like a terrible team. The only other game in which they were blown out like that was at SD. Meanwhile Jax has a rookie QB and their only win was against the Browns. In fact, the Browns got beat by another rookie QB this year, at home. In his first ever game. Mallett was barely touched all day. Neither game was close. The Bills home losses are all to playoff teams - NE, SD, KC.

Their offense has some weapons. None as good as Marshall/Jeffery/Forte/Bennett or Mega/Tate/Bush/Ebron, both with Franchise 1st rd pick QBs throwing to them. Yet, we found a way to win against both of those offenses. On the road.

Are the Bills a great team? No. But they are better than "oh look they beat the Jets twice!" They need to look at the whole season.

Sorry, but no. I traveled for the KC game and came away very jaded and disappointed. This team is going nowhere this season whether they make the POs or not. The end of season schedule will provide the wake up call. Our D has carried us in some games but we will turn the corner when our OL progresses to the point of competence.

Sorry, but no. I traveled for the KC game and came away very jaded and disappointed. This team is going nowhere this season whether they make the POs or not. The end of season schedule will provide the wake up call. Our D has carried us in some games but we will turn the corner when our OL progresses to the point of competence.

"going nowhere this season whether they make the playoffs or not"? What does that mean?

Also, what does "sorry, but no" mean? What were you saying no to, exactly? My post was in response to a browns message board.

Every year it seems there is a team or two that come on really strong at the end of the season and make the playoffs. Once in a blue moon they even win a Superbowl (the year the Giants beat Tom Brady like a rented mule).

I am not so optimistic that I think the Bills are going to win the Superbowl this year, but why can't the Bills be the team in the AFC that gets hot at the end of the season this year and surprises everyone? Let's go Bill Nation!

Well, I hope they are back in Cleveland now tails between their legs.

I'd like to go over to the Browns board but I got banned. Turns out I just am on my good behavior when I am here... sooooo, if anyone is over there, tell them their favorite sensitive Bills fan says "scoreboard."

Well, I hope they are back in Cleveland now tails between their legs.

I'd like to go over to the Browns board but I got banned. Turns out I just am on my good behavior when I am here... sooooo, if anyone is over there, tell them their favorite sensitive Bills fan says "scoreboard."

im headed over there at some point to check out the Johnny Drama. I wonder how they feel about their offensive weapons now ( that are better than NE). Lmao.

im headed over there at some point to check out the Johnny Drama. I wonder how they feel about their offensive weapons now ( that are better than NE). Lmao.

Seriously, remind them that some Bills fan came in there and told them Robert Woods was going to beat on them and that their skillset isn't that much better.

And whoever that admin is, tell him you talked to a dumbphuck who just wanted to point out the scoreboard. No joke, he changed my name to "dumbphuck." What kind of admin/mod goes that power hungry?

Seriously, remind them that some Bills fan came in there and told them Robert Woods was going to beat on them and that their skillset isn't that much better.

And whoever that admin is, tell him you talked to a dumbphuck who just wanted to point out the scoreboard. No joke, he changed my name to "dumbphuck." What kind of admin/mod goes that power hungry?

lmao!!

lmao!!

That George C guy or someone else said something and he basically came up with the idea that Bills fans are stupid because we are scared of the Patriots because they beat us. That we should not be scared of them, because even the mighty Browns are not scared by the more successful Ravens and Steelers!

Oh how I wish I would we caught this earlier this week. I live with these cretins, I can speak their language. I can be as foul mouthed as any, but I appreciate this board generally showing more class. Honestly, reading through that board is exactly why I HATE Browns fans, and beating them is extremely meaningful to me. They would rather put other teams/fans than acknowledge the fact that they've basically been the keystone cops of the NFL for years. Much of it from the fans making FO decisions. Obviously the bills have had plenty of issues but generally we're 2-3 wins better and they have had the national lowlight of the week very often.

Not that anyone here cares but I'll have a very good day at work tomorrow, as well as free lunch a couple of times this week. :thumbsup:

Oh how I wish I would we caught this earlier this week. I live with these cretins, I can speak their language. I can be as foul mouthed as any, but I appreciate this board generally showing more class. Honestly, reading through that board is exactly why I HATE Browns fans, and beating them is extremely meaningful to me. They would rather put other teams/fans than acknowledge the fact that they've basically been the keystone cops of the NFL for years. Much of it from the fans making FO decisions. Obviously the bills have had plenty of issues but generally we're 2-3 wins better and they have had the national lowlight of the week very often.

Not that anyone here cares but I'll have a very good day at work tomorrow, as well as free lunch a couple of times this week. :thumbsup:

same here. Now all they have to throw in our faces is that extra draft pick. I just keep telling them to enjoy their next benchwarmer. Their 1st rounders have not panned out over the last few years as impact starters.