What QB's can we possibly get from around the league in the offsea

Haef

Its no secret the Bills are a franchise QB and possibly better coaching staff away from being legitimate. What QB's from the NFL would you pick up as Bills management to compete with/be mentored by Orton?

Edited by Haef

Better offensive coaches, and a better line!

Build the line like the Cowboys have this year, and then we will see if Orton or even EJ will be good enough. its pretty tough to properly evaluate what you have at QB with one of the worst O lines in the league. The poor play of the OG's makes it almost impossible to step up in the pocket.

Bradford. He's got great skill but needs a line to protect him. We are in the process of building that line. The Rams might trade him for a 5th round pick.

They're probably going to cut him.

Look else where like they used to, CFL or Arena league maybe for occasionally teams find gems who were not ready when they came out of college for NFL.

Yeah, I'm sure the Bills will solve their nearly 20-year-old QB woes with a CFLer or arena leaguer. Come on. :rolleyes:

Edited by Heisenberg

Bradford seems like the only choice. Would Arizona cut Palmer if Drew Stanton plays well? What about Eli? If the Giants go into rebuild mode, would he try to force his way out? Besides Beckham the Giants have nothing else on offense and are a couple of off-seasons and a new HC from competing again.

Sam Bradford

no

RG III.

no

Can Newton

no

Better offensive coaches, and a better line!

Build the line like the Cowboys have this year, and then we will see if Orton or even EJ will be good enough. its pretty tough to properly evaluate what you have at QB with one of the worst O lines in the league. The poor play of the OG's makes it almost impossible to step up in the pocket.

with Urbick reinstated, the line has made a 180, I don't know what Marrone was thing on this one.

Maybe he just wants size and was hoping our sumo wrestlers would get the job done.

Still say we should sign Incognito regardless of what the league thinks.

I don't know if that's sarcasm or not, but I doubt they're willing to move on from Cam quite yet. If they were though, I'd be up for exploring that. Cam with these WRs would be fun to watch.

Cam is EJ 1.0

we should sign Tom Brady

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

no

no

no

with Urbick reinstated, the line has made a 180, I don't know what Marrone was thing on this one.

Maybe he just wants size and was hoping our sumo wrestlers would get the job done.

Still say we should sign Incognito regardless of what the league thinks.

Cam is EJ 1.0

we should sign Tom Brady

Buffalo has no right to be greedy now. I would add any of those guys to our team and draft another one in the 3rd.