Play of the Game?

Rubes

Some of you may say the blocked punt/TD, and I couldn't really argue. Some might say it was Woods ridonkulous one hander, or maybe his TD catch. Possibly.

For me, I'd say my PoG was Mario bull rushing the double team, squeezing through the middle, and absolutely punishing Vick while slamming him to the ground. That play set the tone and symbolized the demoralizing beatdown underway. Just a fantastic play.

Oh, and please please please re-sign Hughes!

Some of you may say the blocked punt/TD, and I couldn't really argue. Some might say it was Woods ridonkulous one hander, or maybe his TD catch. Possibly.

For me, I'd say my PoG was Mario bull rushing the double team, squeezing through the middle, and absolutely punishing Vick while slamming him to the ground. That play set the tone and symbolized the demoralizing beatdown underway. Just a fantastic play.

Oh, and please please please re-sign Hughes!

Mario is an elite level athlete. When he is motivated, he is capable of being an unstoppable beast on the field. He has now had 2 superb games back-to-back.

The play you reference was game defining.

Edited by Stopthepain

The punt block was the coup de grace that our offense couldn't deliver at the start of the 2nd half. Game over at that point. Mario busting through the double-team after getting held all night and then ragdolling Vick like one of his pit bulls was just icing on the cake. Honorable mention to the hair tackle by Bradham, that was just badass.

During the game my brother, a Seahawks fan, texted me: "Mario Williams is a Bad Ass"

The Boobie thing was just so HUGE

Great game by everybody.

Hmm. Your brother is a Seahawks fan. What happened there?

He is a beast though and his play was part of what broke the Jests:

What a horrific series of plays: 1st & 10: Delay of game. 1st &15: Timeout, 2nd & 7: Mario's double team beater sack. 3rd & 16: False Start.

This series led to a punt followed up by a 5 minute TD drive. Classic!

I think that Mario's best series came when Hughes got the offsides penalty, giving NY a 1st and goal from the 5.

Mario sacked Vick on 1st down for about a 6yd loss, then came around the end on 2nd down to make a solo tackle on Harvin running straight up the middle for a gain of maybe a yard.

I can't remember the 3rd down play, but they stopped them from scoring a TD on the short field after the long punt return.

I was hoping for someone to make a snow angel in the endzone. It would've been a penalty, but very worth it.

Honorable mention to the hair tackle by Bradham, that was just badass.

+1

I had forgotten that. I thought he horse collared him until the slow mo replay

I was hoping for someone to make a snow angel in the endzone. It would've been a penalty, but very worth it.

that would have worked too, but I still think that the shovel was awesome!! Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

When I saw highlights of Bradham in college, I thought he was going to develop into something special. The way he is playing right now, he is definitely a brawler! The good thing is that I don't think he has reached his ceiling yet. He's everywhere!!