Official 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' thread

Just Jack

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I was just over there reading this and was going to post. Best movie review ever. Not like I was going to watch it before but now I'm really not going to see it.

lol

"The Alliance is a ragtag band of fighters from many different cultures bonded together by a hatred of the Empire, fighting an asymmetric war resulting in massive collateral damage and loss of civilian life. They take their lead from mystics hiding in caves and swamps, and want to return the galaxy to a primitive religion that hasn’t changed for 600 years. That’s right nerds: the Rebel Alliance is ISIS."

Edited by Dante

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/14/melissa-harris-perry-star-wars-racist-because-dart/

So I've got the right calling the Jedi ISIS, and the left is shouting "racism" from the rooftops. We need to get this ironed out so that I know who my spiteful viewing of this movie is directed towards.

Major news outlets putting idiots like front and center. Unbelievable.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/14/melissa-harris-perry-star-wars-racist-because-dart/

So I've got the right calling the Jedi ISIS, and the left is shouting "racism" from the rooftops. We need to get this ironed out so that I know who my spiteful viewing of this movie is directed towards.

So I guess she skips over the part where the majority of the bad guys in the movies are decked out in white armor.

And the part where they all work for a black guy in what can be charitably described as a hostile work environment.

What's so hostile about a couple guys randomly choking on nothing? Oh sure Mr. slacker employee, your boss magically choked you. I'm not buying it.