Ferguson

TPS

McCullogh (a Democrat) has been the prosecutor in St Louis since 1991. I seriously doubt he has aspirations for a higher office or he'd have left already.

They announced it at night because they wanted to let all the children get home from school and parents get home from work. They didn't want this to happen while there were millions of people who needed to commute. Get a clue you !@#$ing shrew.

I also heard it was because they thought there would actually be less people because it was supposed to be cold out. They did have a reason, I guess.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a gf in college who wanted to be a cop until she learned from play wrestling with me how effortlessly a man could render her completely helpless. She sells insurance now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Nichols

Brian Nichols overpowered a women and killed a bunch of people.

This was a dangerous guy, can't believe they let 1 woman try and be in charge of this dude. Just nuts. Had the city of Atlanta in terror when this happened.

This Wilson is not a big dude. When someone points a gun they somewhat expect people to stop.

I troll the Panthers board a little. I have pretty much said the same things I have here. I copied a few pictures and articles to put there and they're ignored. It proved my point that they cannot do anything but call me a racist for saying the man brought death upon himself, that the looters are wrong, that protesting won't matter when this is said and done because of the looting, and that this was all calculated.

I am being called a racist by everyone for saying that black culture needs a wakeup call because this method of looting and carrying on like last night in Ferguson is not furthering their cause.

I troll the Panthers board a little. I have pretty much said the same things I have here. I copied a few pictures and articles to put there and they're ignored. It proved my point that they cannot do anything but call me a racist for saying the man brought death upon himself, that the looters are wrong, that protesting won't matter when this is said and done because of the looting, and that this was all calculated.

I am being called a racist by everyone for saying that black culture needs a wakeup call because this method of looting and carrying on like last night in Ferguson is not furthering their cause.

long road from slavery and Jim Crow

I wouldn't call you a racist, just ill informed for ascribing "looting and carrying on" as a black culture problem.

I wouldn't call you a racist, just ill informed for ascribing "looting and carrying on" as a black culture problem.

Then why isn't black culture speaking out against this? Why are there no black leaders speaking out against this? Where is Jessee, Al, Obama, anyone just coming out over and over again saying stop this madness? Where is black culture doing anything to stop it?

If black culture is not about this then they need to make sure they speak out against it. If you feel there is inequality in the world the last thing you want is to create further tension and further dissent in the public.

Then why isn't black culture speaking out against this? Why are there no black leaders speaking out against this? Where is Jessee, Al, Obama, anyone just coming out over and over again saying stop this madness? Where is black culture doing anything to stop it?

If black culture is not about this then they need to make sure they speak out against it. If you feel there is inequality in the world the last thing you want is to create further tension and further dissent in the public.

Although I agree with you on all the other stuff, I gotta call you on this one. Holder and O have come out and called for the protests to be peaceful.

I remember during the Rodney King riots of the early 90s when Rodney King went on TV and pleaded "Can't we all just get along". Nobody's doing that this time.

Instead we have Brown's stepfather encouraging protestors to "Burn this B*tch down"

In other words, too hung up on the past to think rationally.

He's gatorman. He can't think rationally under any circumstances.

Although I agree with you on all the other stuff, I gotta call you on this one. Holder and O have come out and called for the protests to be peaceful.

And Brown's family.

You might have missed the president addressing the nation, not that I'd blame you. You also might have missed the countless other leaders calling for peace in the weeks leading up to the decision. It's just funny that in the same thread where people have rightly pointed to specific agitators as the cause (groups and individuals) you try to wrap it up as a black culture problem while completely missing the larger context.