Happenings from Jacksonville,

DrPJax

Just a little note from Jax on the differences between the psyches of the two teams. The Eagles got in to the Marriott here in Sawgrass Sunday nite around six pm. I will preface the rest of this by saying I live a min. from the hotel, and I am a doc at a very busy urgent care center here in Jax beach, so I see alot of people and lot of celebs/musicians/ jags wives here at the beach. Patients were telling me today that Sunday nite MCnabb was already out at several of the local club's / bars, playing pool, having some fun with teammates and the locals. The Marriott is completely open and anyone can hang out in the hotel. Players are signing anything fans bring in. One patient told me today that one buy got 4 helmets signed at one time by the players ! I have been to a couple of superbowls with the Bills before, and I don't remember that kind of easy access to players.

On the other hand, the Pats are locked up in the world golf village several miles south of Jax. NO fan interaction allowed at all. They are in a very secure enviornment, and I did not hear any reports of the pats players out on the town here in Jax beach so far. The Eagles are sounding more like our old Bills,,,,,like Kelly, Talley, Bruce, Biscuit. HMMMMM,,,don't know if I would bet against the pats in this game !!! lol

On a personal good note,,,,I saw this very young , beautiful, kind, SICK, marketing director from NIKE at the clinic today. She was from New York, and is in charge of setting up NFL commercials for NIKE. After the superbowl, she takes off Monday for Hawaii and the PRo bowl.!!!!! Tough job !!! So I laid on the poor poor pitiful me,,,,,working hard with no parties to go to,,,,,,so she comes back to the clinic this afternoon with two large, gold, collectors medallions, that are the admission tickets to the VIP NIKE party friday night !!! Nike has rented a very large, whole Hotel right on the beach for the whole weak. So her she is in all her sweetness, and she promises me a NIKE giftbag that they will be giving to Rothlisberger. Bettis, and other NFL players at the party !! It was at that point that I offered my personal services as a traveling physician to help make sure she gets to Hawaii in good health. I quickly mentioned my love of NIKE products and only want to see them succeed !!! HAHA !!! So Friday night from 7pm to 2 am I am going to be at the NIKE party, and I must convince this nice, beautiful, young , marketing director of her utter need of a personal, traveling, Pro bowl doc !!!!! Any suggestions would be appreciated !!!!! Stay tuned for futher updates from Jax !!!! :w00t::doh::doh:

On a personal good note,,,,I saw this very young , beautiful, kind, SICK, marketing director from NIKE at the clinic today.  She was from New York, and is in charge of setting up NFL commercials for NIKE.  After the superbowl, she takes off Monday for Hawaii and the PRo bowl.!!!!!  Tough job !!!  So I laid on the poor poor pitiful me,,,,,working hard with no parties to go to,,,,,,so she comes back to the clinic this afternoon with two large, gold, collectors medallions, that are the admission tickets to the VIP NIKE party friday night !!!  Nike has rented a very large, whole Hotel right on the beach for the whole weak.  So her she is in all her sweetness, and she promises me a NIKE giftbag that they will be giving to Rothlisberger. Bettis, and other NFL players at the party !!  It was at that point that I offered my personal services as a traveling physician to help make sure she gets to Hawaii in good health.  I quickly mentioned my love of NIKE products and only want to see them succeed !!!  HAHA !!!    So Friday night from 7pm to 2 am I am going to be at the NIKE party, and I must convince this nice, beautiful, young , marketing director of her utter need of a personal, traveling, Pro bowl doc !!!!!  Any suggestions would be appreciated !!!!!  Stay tuned for futher updates from Jax !!!!    :doh:  :doh:  :D

225786[/snapback]

Way to go Dr. Pee!

Have you considered a mild poison? :w00t: You could administer it in her drinks/food etc. Then when she's feeling bad.....Here he comes to save the day....Dr. Pee! Give her the antidote and she feels better. Do this a couple times and she will come to understand that she cannot survive without you. In a couple weeks you will be lazing on the beaches in Hawaii by day, rubbing elbows with the NFL elite by night! This is a guarantee slam dunk.

As stated many x's previously, I too am a Jacksonvillian. My neighbor -a cadilac salesman- dropped by yesterday and gave me a large handful of VIP -Any Day tix to the NFL Experience. Very cool. If anyone from the wall is attending, PM me and I'll try to accomodate.

So Friday night from 7pm to 2 am I am going to be at the NIKE party, and I must convince this nice, beautiful, young , marketing director of her utter need of a personal, traveling, Pro bowl doc !!!!!  Any suggestions would be appreciated !!!!!  Stay tuned for futher updates from Jax !!!!    :w00t:  :doh:  :doh:

225786[/snapback]

First, clean out anything in your apartment with the Reebok, Addidas, etc logos. Then see if Nike makes any surgical care gear. If not, suggest it to the young lady as a new venture for Nike. After that, you're on your own.

Just a little note from Jax on the differences between the psyches of the two teams.  The Eagles got in to the Marriott here in Sawgrass Sunday nite around six pm.  I will preface the rest of this by saying I live a min. from the hotel, and I am a doc at a very busy urgent care center here in Jax beach, so I see alot of people and lot of celebs/musicians/ jags wives here at the beach.  Patients were telling me today that Sunday nite MCnabb was already out at several of the local club's / bars, playing pool, having some fun with teammates and the locals.  The Marriott is completely open and anyone can hang out in the hotel.  Players are signing anything fans bring in.  One patient told me today that one buy got 4 helmets signed at one time by the players !  I have been to a couple of superbowls with the Bills before, and I don't remember that kind of easy access to players. 

On the other  hand, the Pats are locked up in the world golf village several miles south of Jax.  NO fan interaction allowed at all.  They are in a very secure enviornment, and I did not hear any reports  of the pats players out on the town here in Jax beach so far.  The Eagles are sounding more like our old Bills,,,,,like Kelly, Talley, Bruce, Biscuit.    HMMMMM,,,don't know if I would bet against the pats in this game !!!  lol

On a personal good note,,,,I saw this very young , beautiful, kind, SICK, marketing director from NIKE at the clinic today.  She was from New York, and is in charge of setting up NFL commercials for NIKE.  After the superbowl, she takes off Monday for Hawaii and the PRo bowl.!!!!!  Tough job !!!  So I laid on the poor poor pitiful me,,,,,working hard with no parties to go to,,,,,,so she comes back to the clinic this afternoon with two large, gold, collectors medallions, that are the admission tickets to the VIP NIKE party friday night !!!  Nike has rented a very large, whole Hotel right on the beach for the whole weak.  So her she is in all her sweetness, and she promises me a NIKE giftbag that they will be giving to Rothlisberger. Bettis, and other NFL players at the party !!  It was at that point that I offered my personal services as a traveling physician to help make sure she gets to Hawaii in good health.  I quickly mentioned my love of NIKE products and only want to see them succeed !!!  HAHA !!!    So Friday night from 7pm to 2 am I am going to be at the NIKE party, and I must convince this nice, beautiful, young , marketing director of her utter need of a personal, traveling, Pro bowl doc !!!!!  Any suggestions would be appreciated !!!!!  Stay tuned for futher updates from Jax !!!!    <_<  :blush:  :blush:

225786[/snapback]

Make sure you wear a suit :(:(

Don't ANYBODY pinch this guy, he is living a dream! :(

Enjoy yourself, Doc!

Just a little note from Jax on the differences between the psyches of the two teams.  The Eagles got in to the Marriott here in Sawgrass Sunday nite around six pm.  I will preface the rest of this by saying I live a min. from the hotel, and I am a doc at a very busy urgent care center here in Jax beach, so I see alot of people and lot of celebs/musicians/ jags wives here at the beach.  Patients were telling me today that Sunday nite MCnabb was already out at several of the local club's / bars, playing pool, having some fun with teammates and the locals.  The Marriott is completely open and anyone can hang out in the hotel.  Players are signing anything fans bring in.  One patient told me today that one buy got 4 helmets signed at one time by the players !  I have been to a couple of superbowls with the Bills before, and I don't remember that kind of easy access to players. 

On the other  hand, the Pats are locked up in the world golf village several miles south of Jax.  NO fan interaction allowed at all.  They are in a very secure enviornment, and I did not hear any reports  of the pats players out on the town here in Jax beach so far.  The Eagles are sounding more like our old Bills,,,,,like Kelly, Talley, Bruce, Biscuit.    HMMMMM,,,don't know if I would bet against the pats in this game !!!  lol

On a personal good note,,,,I saw this very young , beautiful, kind, SICK, marketing director from NIKE at the clinic today.  She was from New York, and is in charge of setting up NFL commercials for NIKE.  After the superbowl, she takes off Monday for Hawaii and the PRo bowl.!!!!!  Tough job !!!  So I laid on the poor poor pitiful me,,,,,working hard with no parties to go to,,,,,,so she comes back to the clinic this afternoon with two large, gold, collectors medallions, that are the admission tickets to the VIP NIKE party friday night !!!  Nike has rented a very large, whole Hotel right on the beach for the whole weak.  So her she is in all her sweetness, and she promises me a NIKE giftbag that they will be giving to Rothlisberger. Bettis, and other NFL players at the party !!  It was at that point that I offered my personal services as a traveling physician to help make sure she gets to Hawaii in good health.  I quickly mentioned my love of NIKE products and only want to see them succeed !!!  HAHA !!!    So Friday night from 7pm to 2 am I am going to be at the NIKE party, and I must convince this nice, beautiful, young , marketing director of her utter need of a personal, traveling, Pro bowl doc !!!!!  Any suggestions would be appreciated !!!!!  Stay tuned for futher updates from Jax !!!!    <_<  :blush:  :blush:

225786[/snapback]

Kind of nice for Buffalo to be out of the spotlight in terms of cities people are ragging on! Here in Boston they are constantly putting down Jacksonville--no downtown, not enough hotel rooms, minor league city etc.... Actually were saying more to do and going on in Buffalo!

However, I'd rather live in Jacksonville or Buffalo than Boston--work just won't allow for it. Very New England "snob" attitude on the radio here. I like to tell them Boston is like 3-4 blocks of NYC--which is essentially true.

Kind of nice for Buffalo to be out of the spotlight in terms of cities people are ragging on! Here in Boston they are constantly putting down Jacksonville--no downtown, not enough hotel rooms, minor league city etc.... Actually were saying more to do and going on in Buffalo!

However, I'd rather live in Jacksonville or Buffalo than Boston--work just won't allow for it. Very New England "snob" attitude on the radio here. I like to tell them Boston is like 3-4 blocks of NYC--which is essentially true.

I really like both Boston and NY, but you are dead on. After the Sabres beat the bruins in the playoffs a few years back the curly haired boyfriend at the globe wrote a hack piece about how miserable Buffalo is. No point to it other than buffalo sucks. Basically, Boston has a huge inferiority complex because they aren't New York. People in Buffalo don't sit around and piss on Schenectady, but the people in Boston can't help themselves.