Patriots look scary good...

Dragonborn10

Dude, do the media corps pay you to post here? You continuously refuse to believe that the Patriots are above cheating. I wonder how you felt/feel about the NFL destroying all of the evidence from the Pats* cheating scandal? It is not too difficult to posit that they are still cheating.

No, he's not paid by the media. His paycheck comes directly from Foxboro.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, do the media corps pay you to post here? You continuously refuse to believe that the Patriots are above cheating. I wonder how you felt/feel about the NFL destroying all of the evidence from the Pats* cheating scandal? It is not too difficult to posit that they are still cheating.

Long ago I stated here that he pats clearly cheated and got caught. It was obvious to all. You're wrong, dude.

And yes, anyone can say they are still cheating. I was mocking the poster's goofy claim that an offense has to cheat in order to know what they are supposed to be doing on offense.

No, he's not paid by the media. His paycheck comes directly from Foxboro.

Thank you for the correction!

Long ago I stated here that he pats clearly cheated and got caught. It was obvious to all. You're wrong, dude.

And yes, anyone can say they are still cheating. I was mocking the poster's goofy claim that an offense has to cheat in order to know what they are supposed to be doing on offense.

Thank you for the correction!

Please admit once and for all that you are in fact on their payroll.

God, this is ridiculous. Was Spygate real? Of course it was. Just ask Mike Martz about installing plays they never ran in the season during the walk through on Saturday before SB36 and somehow the Pats knew what was coming. That being said, there is no doubt that they are the best coached team in the NFL year after year. Not to mention, they have one of the best money QB's ever. I hate them too but there is no denying how good they are. Don't worry....they'll lose to GB in the SB.

Folks who haven't read it should read O'Leay's book on Spygate. It details a lot more than the videotape. Among the other interesting nuggets was a section describing the analysis of their home field advantage by a stats PhD candidate. He found that even with all positive factors considered, they were several standard deviations above anything that could be explained normally/randomly, implying that there was further cheating going on (at least in Foxboro)....

I would like to take a second to thank the Tampa Bay Bucs for cutting Revis loose and springing him to the AFC East; eventually to the Pats.

Thanks. They appreciate Tim Wright too. Oh...and I'm sure you're already planning on trading them Vincent Jackson for a 4th round pick in the off season.

You guys are the best.

Thanks again,

The AFC East

Edited by Big Blitz

I would like to take a second to thank the Tampa Bay Bucs for cutting Revis loose and springing him to the AFC East; eventually to the Pats.

Thanks. They appreciate Tim Wright too. Oh...and I'm sure you're already planning on trading them Vincent Jackson for a 4th round pick in the off season.

You guys are the best.

Thanks again,

The AFC East

They gave them Blount too. Tampa Bay hasn't figured out that if the Pats want to trade with you, you're going to regret it.

Wow. I hate them but wow. I think the only obstacle to another title is a Green Bay offense that can match score for score or a Seattle/San Francisco defense. As of now I think Green Bay is the NFC favorite.

they look tough to beat right now, we will see come playoff time.

Must be nice being a patriots fan; 15 yrs of dominance, in the AFC championship most every year, 5 superbowls and 3 Titles.

God I hate and am jealous of those guys.

they look tough to beat right now, we will see come playoff time.

Must be nice being a patriots fan; 15 yrs of dominance, in the AFC championship most every year, 5 superbowls and 3 Titles.

God I hate and am jealous of those guys.

Jealous for sure. Just a little slice of that would be heaven for Bills fans!

Folks who haven't read it should read O'Leay's book on Spygate. It details a lot more than the videotape. Among the other interesting nuggets was a section describing the analysis of their home field advantage by a stats PhD candidate. He found that even with all positive factors considerd, they were several standard deviations above anything that could be explained normally/randomly, implying that there was further cheating going on (at least in Foxboro)....

Damn I'm glad I moved out of Buffalo in 1995 when the Pats where a non factor. It cannot be much fun to harbor so much bitterness and jealousy of a NFL team that you buy books about them.

It's all Brady. The only way to know if Belichick is any good is to play a few years with the Todd Collins and AVP's of the world. Then let's see how well he does.

How can you say this? The one year alone with Matt Cassell proves it's not all Brady. Cassell is decent at best.

Damn I'm glad I moved out of Buffalo in 1995 when the Pats where a non factor. It cannot be much fun to harbor so much bitterness and jealousy of a NFL team that you buy books about them.

That's ok--some of us prefer to get more knowledge on things that interest us so as to have a more informed opinion, while others prefer to bloviate on a topic while bringing little knowledge to bear on it. I'd rather be the former than the latter, but where you fall on that spectrum is up to you.

Hasn't won :censored: since they were busted for cheating. Brown, Lombardi, Shula, Noll, and Walsh all better coaches.

You can say that all of those guys were in Belichick's league, but calling any of them better at this point is laughable. He has 5 rings and his teams have dominated during the cap era for over a decade. That is insane. Every other franchise has run hot and cold during that same time.

It's all Brady. The only way to know if Belichick is any good is to play a few years with the Todd Collins and AVP's of the world. Then let's see how well he does.

Matt Cassell.

How can you say this? The one year alone with Matt Cassell proves it's not all Brady. Cassell is decent at best.

But he also had that 5-11 year with Bledsoe at Qb. That makes Bill an 8-8 coach without Tom Brady at QB. Not exactly hall of fame caliber. All that Cassel year did was get him to .500.....lol

So you could say that he is only capable of reaching a Superbowl if he has a Hall of Fame caliber QB. Let's see what happens when Brady retires. I have a strange suspicion that people are going to start talking about how Bellichick just isn't as good as he used to be. Bet on it. Cuz you know it is going to happen.

you can argue until you are blue in the face. It doesnt work and only serves to frustrate you and 95% of others if not more will disagree, if not think you are silly and unknowledgeable.

I pulled this with Brady forever. Would argue and argue. Game manager. Only as good as his Gameplan. Hits slants and guys run for 30 yards after the catch. Cheating. Uggs, etc... When you just come to terms with he is really great, history will label him a top 3-5 QB of all-time, and nothing you can do or say can change that... accepting it makes you feel better and the blood pressure drops a few points. He will be gone before too long (still hoping beyond hope no Super Bowl wins post-cheating).

Same thing goes for Belichick. Just recognize the sorcery this guy has and how NFL history will look back at him. He will be a coaching legend. Nobody is going to care about Bledsoe's last season or his struggles with Cleveland. I do think though, that if they cant land a Superbowl post-cheating, it will be a legitimate foot-note and asterisk.

Just look at that whole machine. What they lost and what they lost on injury. I thought Mayo would be the death blow and they wouldnt be able to contain anyone. Their defense is outstanding.

Edited by May Day 10

That's ok--some of us prefer to get more knowledge on things that interest us so as to have a more informed opinion, while others prefer to bloviate on a topic while bringing little knowledge to bear on it. I'd rather be the former than the latter, but where you fall on that spectrum is up to you.

So you feel it's healthy to stew and fuss and pull your hair about NE cause the Bills suck?

So you feel it's healthy to stew and fuss and pull your hair about NE cause the Bills suck?

Who says anything about stewing, fussing and pulling hair other than you? I'm a fan of the sport and the Bills and so follow topics of interest to both. That's something that I enjoy, win or lose (with winning being more fun obviously).