How is the cleanup going?

Pete

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left the cleanup at 1:30 and this is what it looks like. Speaking with Bills reps at the Ralph today, they seem fairly confident if enough people show up tomorrow. The Bills fed us lunch, too.

Btw - I am here because I had purchased a non-refundable flight from DC about 6 months ago for an annual trip to the Ralph with some college friends for the Jet game but I ended up using the flight to visit family

I left the cleanup at 1:30 and this is what it looks like. Speaking with Bills reps at the Ralph today, they seem fairly confident if enough people show up tomorrow. The Bills fed us lunch, too.

Btw - I am here because I had purchased a non-refundable flight from DC about 6 months ago for an annual trip to the Ralph with some college friends for the Jet game but I ended up using the flight to visit family

Thanks for the on-site update. :thumbsup: Your family is safe and sound I presume.

ok, here is the file. Bills will send you a check for hours you work.

Thanks for the on-site update. :thumbsup: Your family is safe and sound I presume.

Yes, thanks. I helped them with additional shoveling yesterday and hit the Ralph today.

Good for you man! :worthy:

It looks like the visitors upper deck snow will almost melt down on its own . Home side upper deck you can not see the seats or back rests. The stadium parking lots should be cleared of snow no problem.The hill they are making from the parking lot snow should melt around June 15.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

It looks like the visitors upper deck snow will almost melt down on its own . Home side upper deck you can not see the seats or back rests. The stadium parking lots should be cleared of snow no problem.The hill they are making from the parking lot snow should melt around June 15.

I'll bring a toboggan Sunday.

It looks like a chute where they dump shoveled snow in to let it slide down into a collector.

True, dat. Although these collectors are coming apart too frequently. Had to repeatedly stop pouring snow done the tubes because they became disconnected or too much snow had bunched up.

They seem to have a good plan to remove the snow first where it is heaviest (snow from open tunnel around to behind Bills bench), Behind visitor's bench it is light.