If the game is moved to a new location, ticket refunds?

USMCBillsFan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if already talked about but didn't see it. If the game is moved to a new location will the Bills do anything compensation wise for season ticket holders? I'd hate to just lose out on the cost of my 2 seats.

I would imagine a refund or credit to next seasons tickets. but of course they have to refund in some manner.

The last time a game was moved (Minny/NY Giants) to Detroit it drew 45,000 of which 30,000 were free tickets given out.

---

The game drew an announced crowd of 45,910 -- there seemed to be at least 10,000 more people in the 65,000-seat stadium late in the first half -- and some fans made the trek to specifically see Favre.

"I'm devastated," said 20-year-old fan James Burton, who left his home in Ohio at 3 a.m. ET Monday to get one of the 30,000 free tickets that were distributed.

Even though most got in for free, they left disappointed, especially if they were rooting for the Vikings.

The last time a game was moved (Minny/NY Giants) to Detroit it drew 45,000 of which 30,000 were free tickets given out.

---

The game drew an announced crowd of 45,910 -- there seemed to be at least 10,000 more people in the 65,000-seat stadium late in the first half -- and some fans made the trek to specifically see Favre.

"I'm devastated," said 20-year-old fan James Burton, who left his home in Ohio at 3 a.m. ET Monday to get one of the 30,000 free tickets that were distributed.

Even though most got in for free, they left disappointed, especially if they were rooting for the Vikings.

Lots will show up to see Kyle Orton and Colton Schmidt i'm sure.

---

So, 15,000 suckers paid?