Global warming err Climate change HOAX

Just read a headline that says we can't find aliens because climate change killed them. http://news.discovery.com/space/alien-life-exoplanets/why-cant-we-find-aliens-climate-change-killed-them-160121.htm

Well if thats being revealed by the scientific community,it must be true.Just look at global cooling,they were all dead on with that! Oh, wait a minute.....

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. The title of the thread mentions that GW is a hoax....just trying to understand what we are arguing about....Iguess its the hoax that wealth is being redistributed by Hillsry...You might want to look up some stats...wealth has been tremendously redistributed in the last 30 years of trickle down economics....all the wealth that has been created has distributed its way to the few..but the posters here think its the dems that are pinching their wallet and future...

Well. The title of the thread mentions that GW is a hoax....just trying to understand what we are arguing about....Iguess its the hoax that wealth is being redistributed by Hillsry...You might want to look up some stats...wealth has been tremendously redistributed in the last 30 years of trickle down economics....all the wealth that has been created has distributed its way to the few..but the posters here think its the dems that are pinching their wallet and future...

So you were confused by the title of the thread started 15 months ago and weren't responding to Unbillievable's post (which you quoted right in your response) .

You then when off a tangent, as is your wont.

Hilarious.

So you were confused by the title of the thread started 15 months ago and weren't responding to Unbillievable's post (which you quoted right in your response) .

You then when off a tangent, as is your wont.

Hilarious.

He blames global warming.

Be consistent or STFU

I've been very consistent, especially as it pertains to your mangling of the English language. You generally make one of two errors in every post. You either say something really stupid or you say something really stupid and do it with egregiously grammatical errors. I've been consistent in that regards since you first started spewing your special brand of retard.

More Climate Change news.................

KEEPING AMERICA SAFE, OBAMA EDITION:

Pentagon Orders Commanders to Prioritize Climate Change in All Military Actions.

The Pentagon is ordering the top brass to incorporate climate change into virtually everything they do, from testing weapons to training troops to war planning to joint exercises with allies. . . .

The directive, “Climate Change Adaptation and Resilience
,” is in line with President Obama’s view that global warming is the country’s foremost national security threat, or close to it. . . .

Climate change must be integrated in:

Weapons buying and testing “across the life cycle of weapons systems, platforms and equipment.”

Training ranges and capabilities.

Defense intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance.

Defense education and training.

Combatant commander joint training with allies to “assess the risks to U.S. security interests posed by climate change.”

Joint Chiefs of Staff collaboration “with allies and partners to optimize joint exercises and war games including factors contributing to geopolitical and socioeconomic instability.”

Yes, this makes sense. I can see why the President of the United States would direct our military to prioritize climate change, since all those military exercises, training, weapons tests, humvees and other military vehicles–not to mention actual weapons use–add to our carbon footprint, maybe as much as Air Force One or Obama’s limousine-and-SUV motorcade.

I mean, really, since climate change is a bigger threat than radical Islamic terrorism, we probably ought to just eliminate the military entirely. And the President should ride a bicycle or sailboat to travel. The safety of the planet depends on it!

isis-climate-change-cartoon.jpg

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/226165/

Edited by B-Man

I've been very consistent, especially as it pertains to your mangling of the English language. You generally make one of two errors in every post. You either say something really stupid or you say something really stupid and do it with egregiously grammatical errors. I've been consistent in that regards since you first started spewing your special brand of retard.

No, you are wrong. You are driven by a mindless partisanship. Other people are just as careless as me but you give them a pass. You are a sh it eater

No, you are wrong. You are driven by a mindless partisanship. Other people are just as careless as me but you give them a pass. You are a sh it eater

No, you piece of goose schit, you are the epitome of carelessness and consistently post crap that is not only stupid but grammatically in error.

So do other people, you partisan boob

No one gets as much wrong in a single post as you, Gator. You get facts wrong, make incorrect conclusions, twist people's words to fit your understanding (while still missing the point), you insult without humor, and your control of the English language is as tenuous as Hillary's understanding of ethics, and when challenged you run from s debate faster than Rubio reaches for bottled water.

In short, no one asshats like you.

"Other people are just as careless as me". Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? That's an excuse?

Given that it's the same excuse Hillary's using for her emails...I'm guessing no, he doesn't realize it, and thinks it's a perfectly valid excuse.