Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time when people in power thought the way that you do. They imprisoned Galileo.

Nice job ignoring me. Damn you are stupid as a rock!

There was a time when people in power thought the way that you do. They imprisoned Galileo.

This point is so f'n stupid. You are saying that, me, passing along an opinion based on science, is like the pope having Galileo arrested for science that contadicted church doctrine?

Nice job ignoring me. Damn you are stupid as a rock!

This point is so f'n stupid. You are saying that, me, passing along an opinion based on science, is like the pope having Galileo arrested for science that contadicted church doctrine?

Ignoring you is like ignoring the Yorkie nipping at everyone's ankles for 20 minutes before he vomits on the carpet.

And you're simply passing along an opinion that fits your political worldview. You and science are 100% divorced from each other. If you knew anything about science at all, you'd know that scientific theories never become conclusive via majority vote.

Your opinion isn't based on science. It's based on religious doctrine.

Actually, both my occupation and my degree are science-based. What've you got besides recycled plagiarisms and platitudes?

Is that right? Well I am recycling opinions from real scientists and I could care less what a moron like you has to say at all. Especially one that is suppose to be ignoring me :blink:

Is that right? Well I am recycling opinions from real scientists and I could care less what a moron like you has to say at all. Especially one that is suppose to be ignoring me :blink:

I'm a real scientist. You need to start recycling my opinion, philistine.

I'm a real scientist. You need to start recycling my opinion, philistine.

clap clap clap clap. So happy for you.

Man made global warming is real. Ha!

Now eat sh it

Are you a real scientist like a real scientist, or are you a real scientist like Bill Nye?

Like you are a christian?