Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah.  Economics of choice.  The School AND the parents.  If the school can't afford meat.  So be it.

if everybody cannot eat sirloin, then NOBODY can eat meat

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah.  Economics of choice.  The School AND the parents.  If the school can't afford meat.  So be it.

The school can't afford meat??  And where is the choice if the government is removing meat from the menu? 

10 minutes ago, Bakin said:

I would send my kid to school with this:

23C0F5B7-664D-493B-9B3B-579875ADC84B.jpeg

It's strongly discouraged that children bring their lunch to school in NYC.

I believe in some schools it's actually forbidden.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

The school can't afford meat??  And where is the choice if the government is removing meat from the menu? 

NYC provides free breakfast and lunch to all school students.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if they couldn't afford meat every day.

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Have you ever eaten "Pizza Supreme" in 1975 @ West Senenca schools.  LoL... Yes, they couldn't afford it.  Go figure.

Oh I imagine they could.  It's the government they just couldn't figure out how.  Remember how the state lotteries were going to save our schools?  Yeah so do I. 

32 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Have you ever eaten "Pizza Supreme" in 1975 @ West Senenca schools.  LoL... Yes, they couldn't afford it.  Go figure.

Almost-Pizza for lunch today

didn't have lunch programs at my school, most kids threw their lunches in the garbage and bought a huge plate of fries with gravy

nothing ever since has tasted as good as how i choose to remember that huge plate of fries with gravy....

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I had a friend call the pizza at school placenta on toast.  I didn't get it until biology class.  ?

they hijacked the caf chalkboard?

my teaching friends who have to perform guard duty at lunch call it Pig Patrol

50 minutes ago, row_33 said:

if everybody cannot eat sirloin, then NOBODY can eat meat

I had a rare 2/3# of filet mignon last night along with a chock full of nuts salad and zucchini bread. I bought carbon credits as absolution.

On 3/21/2019 at 8:39 AM, DC Tom said:

It's strongly discouraged that children bring their lunch to school in NYC.

I believe in some schools it's actually forbidden.

NYC provides free breakfast and lunch to all school students.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if they couldn't afford meat every day.

Pretty much have a monopoly on education (that we are forced to pay for like it or not) and now they want a monopoly on the food they can eat there? Nice scam.

• 2 weeks later...

“By the widest margin since 2000, more Americans believe environmental protection should take precedence over economic growth when the two goals conflict. Sixty-five percent now choose the environment, up eight percentage points from a year ago, while 30% choose the economy.” 

https://news.gallup.com/poll/248243/preference-environment-economy-largest-2000.aspx?g_source=link_NEWSV9&g_medium=NEWSFEED&g_campaign=item_&g_content=Preference%20for%20Environment%20Over%20Economy%20Largest%20Since%202000