Global warming err Climate change HOAX

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not your fault, Katy.

It's us. We confused. And angry. And racist. And we have mommy issues.

If it weren't for that, we wouldn't have global warming cooling climate change.

And that's not me talking. That's Obama.org. And I think we all know there is no greater authority on confusion, anger, racism and mommy issues than Obama.org.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The federal government on Friday released a long-awaited report with an unmistakable message: The impacts of climate change, from deadly wildfires to increasingly debilitating hurricanes and heat waves, are already battering the United States, and the danger of more such catastrophes is worsening.

The report’s authors, who represent numerous federal agencies, say they are more certain than ever that climate change poses a severe threat to Americans' health and pocketbooks, as well as to the country’s infrastructure and natural resources. And while it avoids policy recommendations, the report’s sense of urgency and alarm stand in stark contrast to the lack of any apparent plan from President Trump to tackle the problems which, according to the government he runs, are increasingly dire.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/energy-environment/2018/11/23/major-trump-administration-climate-report-says-damages-are-intensifying-across-country/?utm_term=.5793b4da3e70

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

when they start to tell you about it, you can be sure that it has been in practice for awhile already...

chemtrails-switzerland1-672x336.thumb.jpg.8a3d7d81d7a98415826ec546dc8f3d8a.jpg

True story. I clicked on that because a black cylinder on the left image.  Blew it up and realized it was dirt on the phone.  ??‍♂️

Guess that means no deep State. Greggys gonna be pissed.

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

True story. I clicked on that because a black cylinder on the left image.  Blew it up and realized it was dirt on the phone.  ??‍♂️

Guess that means no deep State. Greggys gonna be pissed.

? not sure what dirt on your phone has to do with the deep state, but.. okay.

“Guys the commies aren’t listening to our dumb Paris thing. So what now?” “Anyone here ever see Superman 4?”

Well controlling China or India’s climate warming output is futile so I guess we’ll just take on THE ***** SUN.