Global warming err Climate change HOAX

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Well, if you're gonna change anyone's mind this is how you do it.

/Sarcasm

What are you actually saying?  Can you actually articulate your NPC thoughts?  I'd love to see you do so and will give you bonus points for quoting Alexandra Oscaiowhateverthemexicansgirlsnameis Cortez.

There's no point.  You're all lost causes.  I could be the smartest, most well-informed person in the world and it wouldn't make one iota of difference to any of you.  You're all set in your ways.  This thread proves that.  

The best thing for humanity at this point is to just wait until you are all dead. 

Hopefully you didn't pass those views down to your children, otherwise we have to wait even longer.  

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Capco said:

There's no point.  You're all lost causes.  I could be the smartest, most well-informed person in the world and it wouldn't make one iota of difference to any of you.  You're all set in your ways.  This thread proves that.  

The best thing for humanity at this point is to just wait until you are all dead. 

Hopefully you didn't pass those views down to your children, otherwise we have to wait even longer.  

Well, this is a sound argument.  Might I suggest making an example for us all and being an hero to us?

#orangemanbad. See your way out, it's what is best since you're not educated or intelligent enough to carry on your argument.  As you do, grab the box to the right of the door. It's full of what you need: butthurt cream.

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Well, this is a sound argument.  Might I suggest making an example for us all and being an hero to us?

#orangemanbad. See your way out, it's what is best since you're not educated or intelligent enough to carry on your argument.  As you do, grab the box to the right of the door. It's full of what you need: butthurt cream.

You're being intellectually dishonest with yourself if you think you're capable of changing your mind.  

Then again, I couldn't change your mind about the fact that you can't change your mind since, after all, you can't change your mind :D

1 hour ago, Capco said:

There's no point.  You're all lost causes.  I could be the smartest, most well-informed person in the world and it wouldn't make one iota of difference to any of you.

Thank God we don't have to worry about you being the smartest or most well-informed person here (or even when you're alone in a room).

16 minutes ago, Capco said:

You're being intellectually dishonest with yourself if you think you're capable of changing your mind.  

Then again, I couldn't change your mind about the fact that you can't change your mind since, after all, you can't change your mind :D

Um.  My cats breath smells like cat food

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Thank God we don't have to worry about you being the smartest or most well-informed person here (or even when you're alone in a room).

It would be awful.  You'd never hear the end of it.  

And how interesting.  Arcade, NY is 98.5% white.  No wonder you have zero perspective in any of your posts and feel at home in your echo chamber here.  

3 minutes ago, Capco said:

And how interesting.  Arcade, NY is 98.5% white.  No wonder you have zero perspective in any of your posts and feel at home in your echo chamber here.  

We're already not hearing the end of it.

And with your very first post here, you simultaneously declare your superiority to everyone, AND your incapacity to hold a discussion with anyone.  And declare everyone else the problem, in a thread you haven't read.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Um.  My cats breath smells like cat food

Actually, I have a panel of scientists sitting right next to me that I've paid to refute this claim and state that it actually smells like dog food.  Unfortunately I was not able to get an audience this week on #MeetThePress to debunk these claims. 

That damn cat propaganda machine is at it again!  

7 minutes ago, Capco said:

Actually, I have a panel of scientists sitting right next to me that I've paid to refute this claim and state that it actually smells like dog food.  Unfortunately I was not able to get an audience this week on #MeetThePress to debunk these claims. 

That damn cat propaganda machine is at it again!  

Mrs krabappel I don't have a red crayon.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

We're already not hearing the end of it.

And with your very first post here, you simultaneously declare your superiority to everyone, AND your incapacity to hold a discussion with anyone.  And declare everyone else the problem, in a thread you haven't read.  :lol:

Accurate.

1 hour ago, Capco said:

"I'll take "Projecting" for $500 Alex."

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I always appreciate a douche who calls himself a douche up front. Getting right to the point is admirable unlike Gary, Baskin and the likes of BM.

It is refreshing to have such honesty in a new poster.

2 hours ago, Capco said:

We also have a train.

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Takes you straight to Attica, now doesn't it?

If by Attica you mean Curriers, then yes. Yes it does.

Hasn't gone to Attica in a very long time. Not even sure if all of the old track is still in place.

58 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

If by Attica you mean Curriers, then yes. Yes it does.

Hasn't gone to Attica in a very long time. Not even sure if all of the old track is still in place.

Is it still called the Arcade & Attica Railroad?

• Thank you (+1) 1