Global warming err Climate change HOAX

Here's the thing, you dick-sucking little simpleton...there's people here who'll look at the facts that exists and the questions that still need answering, and discuss them. That's most of us here. Then there's people who can't begin to understand, and have to fall back on "But other people say...!" because they're such cum-guzzling halfwits that even Special Olympics organizers look at them and say "Wow, you really are a mouthbreathing mongoloid retard, aren't you, you little dipshit?" That's you.

Now do the entire world a favor, and go back to ass-!@#$ing your barnyard friends, and shut the ever-lovin' !@#$ up.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Got the King of the Freaks to lose it, lol

Have a good day Tom :lol:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the thing, you dick-sucking little simpleton...there's people here who'll look at the facts that exists and the questions that still need answering, and discuss them. That's most of us here. Then there's people who can't begin to understand, and have to fall back on "But other people say...!" because they're such cum-guzzling halfwits that even Special Olympics organizers look at them and say "Wow, you really are a mouthbreathing mongoloid retard, aren't you, you little dipshit?" That's you.

Now do the entire world a favor, and go back to ass-!@#$ing your barnyard friends, and shut the ever-lovin' !@#$ up.

Too soon Tom. I think you still need some time.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Got the King of the Freaks to lose it, lol

Have a good day Tom :lol:

So you are a !@#$ing troll. At least you finally admit it.

Oh, they are stupid. Ok... :rolleyes:

So they are just wrong and you know better. Ok... :rolleyes:

I never said that I know any better, you cretin. Let me rephrase it so that even a mononeuronic individual such as yourself might have a chance to understand the whole point of this thing: conclusive science is a product of continual study, it's NOT voted on.

Welcome back, Dexter. :D

Here what kills me about the "skeptics" - its just that you are so inconsistent and hypocritical:

• You say GW is a hoax - but then say it is happening - its just not man...
  • You say it is happening - well something is happening - but no one can predict.
  • You say you are conservative - but you seem willing to roll the dice with the next generation because - "we can't predict" - but we know we are changing the climate but since we can't predict what will happen - whelp - hey it might be better - or it might be happening because....
  • You say weather doesn't equal climate change - but then you repeatedly talk of localized weather like Boston....or throw a snowball in the halls of congress..
  • You say the scientists are bought off - but then quote your own bought off sources...

Just in a long line....tax cuts pay for themselves, we will be seen as liberators, there are WMD's, deficits don't matter, the world is 6000 years old, evolution didn't happen, the president hates the US, cigarettes are not a problem - along with lead in gas, lead in paint, ozone, DDT, gerrymandering, citizens united, same sex marriage, BO was born in Kenya, voter ID, writing letters to Iran, we should have two unfunded wars in the ME, let's shutdown the government, lets defund the DHS, woman don't get pregnant when raped, let's have useless votes to repeal the ACA, lets take the ACA to the SC with no alternative...

Why did the GOP get so stupid and hypocritical?

I never said that I know any better, you cretin. Let me rephrase it so that even a mononeuronic individual such as yourself might have a chance to understand the whole point of this thing: conclusive science is a product of continual study, it's NOT voted on.

So you don't know any better, but we will just have endless studying until whenever because its never done? That's really stupid. Really, there is no science them, in that sense, just keep searching. Gravity? Nope, just keep searching! :worthy:

Here what kills me about the "skeptics" - its just that you are so inconsistent and hypocritical:

• You say it is happening - well something is happening - but no one can predict.
  • You say you are conservative - but you seem willing to roll the dice with the next generation because - "we can't predict" - but we know we are changing the climate but since we can't predict what will happen - whelp - hey it might be better - or it might be happening because....
  • You say weather doesn't equal climate change - but then you repeatedly talk of localized weather like Boston....or throw a snowball in the halls of congress..
  • You say the scientists are bought off - but then quote your own bought off sources...

Just in a long line....tax cuts pay for themselves, we will be seen as liberators, there are WMD's, deficits don't matter, the world is 6000 years old, evolution didn't happen, the president hates the US, cigarettes are not a problem - along with lead in gas, lead in paint, ozone, DDT, gerrymandering, citizens united, same sex marriage, BO was born in Kenya, voter ID, writing letters to Iran, we should have two unfunded wars in the ME, let's shutdown the government, lets defund the DHS, woman don't get pregnant when raped, let's have useless votes to repeal the ACA, lets take the ACA to the SC with no alternative...

I am my own source. And I am not bought off by anyone.

So you don't know any better, but we will just have endless studying until whenever because its never done? That's really stupid. Really, there is no science them, in that sense, just keep searching. Gravity? Nope, just keep searching! :worthy:

You're a tool. You know that? An ignorant !@#$ing tool. Science IS "searching," and gravity isn't even close to being "settled" science.

You are so ill-equipped for this conversation, you aren't even equipped enough to know how ill-equipped you really are. You may as well be a flatworm describing an internal combustion engine.

What? Conspired to push an agenda that is a hoax? Yes, I think that's insane

no dumbass this :

The evidence does match their predictions, so they adjust the evidence, then try and hide the adjustments, and blackball anyone that questions it.

You must love coming to this site to exorcise your conservative boogeymen by attributing things that people never said.

Here's a quick summary of why your post is totally off base. The largest pushback to global warming/climate change whatever you want to call it is the urgency that's being placed by the Cassandras of Doom, without solid tangible evidence that anything serious is happening or even an approximate time frame over which these disasters are supposed to occur.

So you are preaching to the people who live by a cost benefit rulebook to toss it all away and trust a bunch of guys who don't have a clue in how the world works and how economies function. All because some unverifiable models are projecting a possible shift in climate, which no one can quantify.

So all the executives who make real life decisions to determine the course of their companies have to trust a bunch of ivory tower prognosticators who haven't proven any dire predictions right yet. There are plenty of reasons to be skeptical of alarmists because for the many scary scenarios, no one discusses the possible benefits of climate change, and are totally ignoring humans' penchant for adaptability. It was less than 40,000 years ago that most of the Northeast was covered in a sheet of ice, or that Eskimos traversed Siberia onto Alaska over a navigable land bridge.

Reality is, if climate change is real, humans have the capacity to adapt and prosper just like we have since we left the caves. It's a common liberal fallacy to think that humans are incapable of surviving without the benevolent academics and intellectuals shining the right path. When in fact, it's been proven that private enterprise is much more effective in dealing with change than the collective mass of governments.

So go ahead and repeat your conservative bonafides in the mirror. You're smart enough, you're good enough, and doggone it people like you.

If you had any idea of what you're talking about, you'd know that Einstein proved Newton to be incorrect in his definition of what gravity is, and due to the fact that General Relativity is still a theory, there may still be more to learn.

I almost admire your ability to ignore facts and soldier on without a shred of embarrassment.

Because someone is a climate skeptic, they must all believe the exact same thing, huh?

You ought to pay closer attention to what people say. You might save yourself the effort of having to type out your next hissy fit.

Edited by Azalin

So you guys think all these scientists are bought off? That seems pretty silly

Getting gatorman to grasp how a consensus of scientist could be wrong about something is like trying to explain calculus to someone that doesn't understand basic algebra. If it was the early 1900's gatorman would be defending the eugenics movement. His arguments would be essentially the same.

Gatorman doesn't seem to be able to grasp that scientist are just people. He for some reason believes that the only way a consensus of scientist could be wrong is if they were "bought off" or there was some grand conspiracy. He is completely ignorant of the history of science and the numerous examples of where the 'consensus' was wrong without being "bought off" or there being some grand conspiracy.

The late Dr. Thomas Gold discusses the herd mentality from his 40 years as a scientist in his essay New Ideas in Science.

New ideas in science are not always right just because they are new. Nor are the old ideas always wrong just because they are old. A critical attitude is clearly required of every scientist. But what is require is to be equally critical to the old ideas as to the new. Whenever the established ideas are accepted uncritically, but conflicting new evidence is brushed aside and not reported because it does not fit, then that particular science is in deep trouble - and it has happened quite often in the historical past. If we look over the history of science, there are very long periods when the uncritical acceptance of the established ideas was a real hindrance to the pursuit of the new. Our period is not going to be all that different in that respect, I regret to say.

Dr. Gold goes on to provide numerous examples of the herd mentality preventing science from moving forward. More importantly, Dr. Gold explains from experience the mechanics of how a consensus is formed and how it allows bad science to have the appearance of being fundamentally more sound then it really is.

There is one more point I should make. When in a subject a general attitude or a viewpoint has become established, then it is very easy to obtain funds to do work in that subject on the bases of what I call "shoehorn science." I think you will understand what I mean by that. If you make your proposal which says: "I will demonstrate how this fact and that fact, that apparently are difficult to see in the accepted framework, can be figured into that framework," they are all delighted to give you money. And by the time that has gone on for a long time, so much work of the shoehorn kind has been diligently done to force the facts into the pattern that is preordained, that it then looks to many people as if it all was firmly established. What happens is that they build a superstructure on what may be no foundation - if I may invent a "Confucius say" sort of proverb, "Never judge the strength of foundation by size of building."

Gatorman's belief that the only way a consensus of scientist could be wrong is if they were "bought off" or somehow involved in some grand conspiracy is not supported by history.

I am my own source. And I am not bought off by anyone.

You're a tool. You know that? An ignorant !@#$ing tool. Science IS "searching," and gravity isn't even close to being "settled" science.

You are so ill-equipped for this conversation, you aren't even equipped enough to know how ill-equipped you really are. You may as well be a flatworm describing an internal combustion engine.

Oh please, you are Mr. Deflector. I'm not arguing the science, and you know it. I'm asking a question about why the scientists would be pushing this is it's wrong, questionable or somehow twisted. What is their motive? I've heard conspiracy, they are wrong and they are searching, and your ignorant insults.

I've loved you hair splitting tango like dance to obfuscate the issue though. It's pretty funny. You obviously think you are a genius or something, lol. But I'd love to hear your explanation of why these scientific organizations are not listening to you. Now, I'm going to defy gravity, which I believe in, and get up for work. Ha!

no dumbass this :

The evidence does match their predictions, so they adjust the evidence, then try and hide the adjustments, and blackball anyone that questions it.

Who is they? ALL the people running these organizations are working together? WTF?

Do the rest of you yo yo Conservatives believe in this conspiracy of silence in science?

Getting gatorman to grasp how a consensus of scientist could be wrong about something is like trying to explain calculus to someone that doesn't understand 'consensus' was wrong without being "bought off" or there being some grand conspiracy.

The late Dr. Thomas Gold discusses the herd mentality from his 40 years as a scientist in his essay New Ideas in Science.[/ur goes on to provide numerous examples of the herd mentality preventing science from moving forward. More importantly, Dr. Gold explains from experience the mechanics of how a consensus is formed and how it allows bad science to have the appearance of being fundamentally more sound then it really is

Gatorman's belief that the only way a consensus of scientist could be wrong is if they were "bought off" or somehow involved in some grand conspiracy is not supported by history.

heard mentality? So these people are so stupid they don't question science even though they are scientist? That's stupid, you are an idiot.

Do the rest of you yo yo Conservatives believe in this conspiracy of silence in science?

heard mentality? So these people are so stupid they don't question science even though they are scientist? That's stupid, you are an idiot.

In the world according to gatorman the eugenics movement never happened. Gatorman ignores history that proves him wrong and he calls me an idiot for pointing it out. How pathetic he is.

In the world according to gatorman the eugenics movement never happened. Gatorman ignores history that proves him wrong and he calls me an idiot for pointing it out. How pathetic he is.

Interesting comparison but I'd have to say its apples and oranges. Eugenics, however you see the science behind it, was aimed at the weak, while global warming is stepping on the feet of the mighty and powerful with deep pockets. Had Eugenics done that it never would have seen the light of day

Who is they? ALL the people running these organizations are working together? WTF?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/6679082/Climate-change-this-is-the-worst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/global-warming-could-hit-rates-unseen-in-1-000-years/

I am cool (no reverse pun intended) w/this! Think of the children... No more "cold days" off of school! No more brutal winters! Let it roll!

NASA disagrees.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/11/18/nasa-admits-winters-going-get-coldermuch-colder/

“A global freeze will come about regardless of whether or not industrialized countries put a cap on their greenhouse gas emissions. The common view of Man’s industrial activity is a deciding factor in global warming has emerged from a misinterpretation of cause and effect.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2014/01/21/miss-global-warming-yet-if-not-just-wait-and-you-might/

:worthy:

I'm sure the heard mentality will help him sell more books

Nice!