Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then explain to us how atmospheric graphite causes global warming.

Now you're just being daft. EVERYBODY knows he meant atmospheric diamonds cause global warming and the reason is that they act like magnifying glasses in the bright sunlight spreading the heat widely just like a little kid uses one to spread (:huh:) light and burn ants. :wacko:

Those atmospheric diamonds can also be collected by the IRS and the proceeds of selling them can be used to pay for FREE community college for all. ;)

Now you're just being daft. EVERYBODY knows he meant atmospheric diamonds cause global warming and the reason is that they act like magnifying glasses in the bright sunlight spreading the heat widely just like a little kid uses one to spread ( :huh:) light and burn ants. :wacko:

Those atmospheric diamonds can also be collected by the IRS and the proceeds of selling them can be used to pay for FREE community college for all. ;)

Yep. B. O. is just a few pen strokes and phone calls away from getting a diploma above every bed, and a rainbow powered unicorn in every garage. He's awesome!

Then explain to us how atmospheric graphite causes global warming.

Why would I do that, I'mnot the one denying that carbon causes warming like you are. You are just trying to go off down the rabbit hole because you said something stupid

So, you are above cleaning toilets? I suppose you hire illegal aliens to do this work and pay them under the table?

No, you just remind me of a dirty toilet

Now you're just being daft. ;)

You got that part right!

Why would I do that, I'mnot the one denying that carbon causes warming like you are. You are just trying to go off down the rabbit hole because you said something stupid

No, you just remind me of a dirty toilet

You got that part right!

Not even you are this stupid. And it's not even very good trolling.

If it were, he would have brought up chem-trails and watched your head explode. :w00t:

:censored: !@#$in' chemtrails. Between that and homeopathy...people who believe that **** are !@#$ing ignorant !@#$ing mother!@#$ers who have their heads stuck so far up their asses that if they ever saw a dentist (which they don't, because...you know, fluoride, and I'm sure there's some bull **** homeopathic option to root canals) he'd check them for polyps. :wallbash:

:censored: !@#$in' chemtrails. Between that and homeopathy...people who believe that **** are !@#$ing ignorant !@#$ing mother!@#$ers who have their heads stuck so far up their asses that if they ever saw a dentist (which they don't, because...you know, fluoride, and I'm sure there's some bull **** homeopathic option to root canals) he'd check them for polyps. :wallbash:

:lol: :lol:

Everyone knows that carbon particulate matter in the upper atmosphere acts to cool but that carbon particulate matter that falls to the surface of the earth acts to warm and increase ice melt.

So that's the real solution to global warming: vacuuming.

Everyone knows that carbon particulate matter in the upper atmosphere acts to cool but that carbon particulate matter that falls to the surface of the earth acts to warm and increase ice melt.

Oh Jesus Christ here we go again with the particulate matter.

Hey clown: nothing has changed since my last Global Warming thread:

1. There has been an 18 year "pause" in Global Warming that not one model can account for properly. Most are off by an order of magnitude at least.

2. Thus, the model creaters(or the myth creaters) have been scurrying around trying to find an excuse for the pause, and to explain away why their models are failing miserably to be consistent with observations. As Tom said, they are even trying to play the artifical precison game, hoping that will regain them some credibility.

3. Thus, since the beginning of my thread last year, exactly nothing has changed...2 speculations(not fact, not reasearch, not repeatable experiments) are the ONLY thing standing between AGW, and launghing-stock status.

Either the ocen is hiding the heat at the bottom, or, pollution is both causing and stopping Global Warming at the same time.

No one has brought forth hard evidence of either being true since I started my thread last year. In fact, the first one defies our current understanding of ocean currents. And, the second one, if you think about it, is a license to keep polluting! :lol: IF pollution cancels itself out....then where's the problem?

Finally there's the new thing: "we don't understand clouds....it could be the clouds". :rolleyes: Is there a finer example of grasping at every straw on the way down?

Yes and we don't understand string theory fully either...it could be the strings! There could be some as yet undefined particle...that feeds on/absorbs your favorite thing: particulate matter, and craps it into another universe. Man, those people must be pissed. Or, maybe they are happy, since all their plants are growing so nicely now.

Hey, if you guys get to pull schit out of your ass, why don't the rest of us?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

1. There has been an 18 year "pause" in Global Warming that not one model can account for properly. Most are off by an order of magnitude at least.

2. Thus, the model creaters(or the myth creaters) have been scurrying around trying to find an excuse for the pause, and to explain away why their models are failing miserably to be consistent with observations. As Tom said, they are even trying to play the artifical precison game, hoping that will regain them some credibility.

3. Thus, since the beginning of my thread last year, exactly nothing has changed...2 speculations(not fact, not reasearch, not repeatable experiments) are the ONLY thing standing between AGW, and launghing-stock status.

Either the ocen is hiding the heat at the bottom, or, pollution is both causing and stopping Global Warming at the same time.

We do know there is a lot more carbon in the atmosphere and that it causes warming, though, right?

Dev/null....classic ignorant Conservative retard

1. There has been an 18 year "pause" in Global Warming us?

And on top of that those damn GW hoaxer's constantly cherry pick data points!!!

An interesting article - still based in part on computer models, but relevant to the topic:

"Because there was also less CO2 being removed from the atmosphere by vegetation and by weathering rocks than today, total atmospheric CO2 levels were probably five times higher than at the present, the researchers said.

The findings suggest much higher CO2 levels than had been estimated in previous studies conducted in the 1980s and 1990s. That research had been based on indirect data from sea-level variations. Since then, scientists' understanding of Earth has improved significantly, and researchers already had begun to suspect that the old estimates were imperfect."

http://www.livescience.com/44330-jurassic-dinosaur-carbon-dioxide.html