Which QB do you want Pegula to drill another well for in the offseason

YoloinOhio

For whom do you want Pegula to drill another well?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB who may be available in the offseason would you want the Bills to sign or trade for?

• Eli Manning (trade)
    • Jay Cutler (trade)
    • RG3 (trade)
    • Ryan Mallett (FA)
    • Brian Hoyer (FA)
    • Sam Bradford (trade or may be cut)
    • Tony Romo (trade)
    • I would rather stick with Orton/EJ and spend the money on upgrading the OL
    • Jake Locker (FA)
    • Other
    • Nick Foles (trade)
    • Colin Kaepernick (trade)
    • Cam Newton (trade)
    • Mark Sanchez (FA)

RG3 looks like he is on the outs in Washington. I would love to see him here. Then all we would have to do is keep the defense intact, resign Spiller and upgrade our offensive line. RG3 to Watkins could be a great combination.

RG3 is EJ without all the good character traits. He is more worried about his commercial franchise (subway anyone?) than football...thats why Gruden is DONE with him. He and Marrone will not coexist......at least EJ is trying to learn the job...may not have the skills, but trying.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draft a TE in round 2, sign a no.1 WR in free agency, Sammy is obviously a no.2 at this point in his career, sign Bradford and Orton is the back-up and EJ fights to make the team. We will also need to find a RB as Spiller will be gone and Fred is on his last legs.

Surprised the majority is voting to keep Prton and develop the OL.

I can see them going after the best OG or TE in FA and drafting the rest. Orton and EJ battle it out for the starting job and may the best man win. Another year for Orton in the system and another year of experience for EJ might be all we need. Unfortunately it's all we have at this point without a 1st round pick.

Hopefully Pegula bucks up and keeps this defense in tact becaise it's Super Bowl worthy.

If the Bills had Eli Manning, they would be playing NE for the division title next week. Eli has been saddled with BS the past few years. The man can make magical throws. We have all seen it. Now he has a receiver that can make magical catches. Watkins needs a magical QB to truly show his magic. Who is Reed without Kelly. I would trade all of this years draft picks and 2016's first for that guy. This is Eli's first year with West Coast schemes and terminology. Same nonsense as here. Focus on extending the right FAs in the meantime and win a damn Super Bowl within 2 years! :beer: Eli has Brady's kryptonite when it is time to win a real game.

I like Garrett Grayson from CSU with our 1st pick in the 2nd round. He's shown accuracy in inclement weather, toughness and arm strength. I'd let him compete for a spot with EJ and a cheaper journeyman vet than Cutler. If EJ gets beat out by Grayson than trade/cut him.

Edited by negativo

If the Bills had Eli Manning, they would be playing NE for the division title next week. Eli has been saddled with BS the past few years. The man can make magical throws. We have all seen it. Now he has a receiver that can make magical catches. Watkins needs a magical QB to truly show his magic. Who is Reed without Kelly. I would trade all of this years draft picks and 2016's first for that guy. This is Eli's first year with West Coast schemes and terminology. Same nonsense as here. Focus on extending the right FAs in the meantime and win a damn Super Bowl within 2 years! :beer: Eli has Brady's kryptonite when it is time to win a real game.

wgile I agree with Eli being good. I wouldn't give up that much for him. I want to be good for an extended period of time. Not just 4 years.

RG3 is EJ without all the good character traits. He is more worried about his commercial franchise (subway anyone?)

Disagree. Rg3's rookie season was insanely good. Pre injury his accuracy was Kurt warnerlike and he led a team to the playoffs.

Tough break on the injury. I don't see the ej comparison at all.

At this point, Cutler is probably the best option. His contract isn't that bad when you actually see how it is broken down and he has the most talent among all the options.

Let's say that you owned a company and someone you were looking to hire had the talent to do the job, but he didn't want to do the job. However, he is willing to go through the motions to collect his paycheck. Would you not only hire the guy, but make him the top paid employee?

Jay Cutler doesn't CARE about football! 99% of Chicago fans are done with him because they can see with their own eyes that he doesn't CARE about football. There is NO WAY the Bills bring that slacker into their locker room filled with players who have heart.

i want Eli Manning. I think he is as good as we can get this offseason and I think a change of scenery will do him good.

Good God. Is Eli Manning possibly going to be available?

Sign him yesterday.

I would rather stick with EJ and spend the money on keeping the Fantastic 4 together.

No way to RG3 and out

This doesn't make a ton of sense; we are likely to miss the playoffs this year (almost certainly) and that is with the Fantastic 4 and mediocre QB play. Something has to give.

I want the Fantastic 4 AND a "slightly better than average QB". That is all we need to at least make the playoffs.

wgile I agree with Eli being good. I wouldn't give up that much for him. I want to be good for an extended period of time. Not just 4 years.

Only 4 years? Thats a long time in the NFL in the absence of a HOF type guy that you get young and those dont come available often. Look across the league and tell me how many teams have had sustained success for 4 straight years, I would take that in a heartbeat and roll the dice that we can find ways to keep it going during those 4 years.

If by some strange occurance Eli is available we have to get him. Otherwise I think Cutler and possibly Kaep might be the best available but both are improvements over Orton IMO.

Draft a TE in round 2, sign a no.1 WR in free agency, Sammy is obviously a no.2 at this point in his career, sign Bradford and Orton is the back-up and EJ fights to make the team. We will also need to find a RB as Spiller will be gone and Fred is on his last legs.

:cry:

At this point, Cutler is probably the best option. His contract isn't that bad when you actually see how it is broken down and he has the most talent among all the options.

What? :lol:

There are about 4-5 guys on this list that are not going anywhere. Newton,Romo,Manning,Kapernick,Foles for starters. No interest in the Hoyers and Cutlers of the world. That leaves Bradford,Grffin and Mallett. Who fits best with what we want to do. I'd say Bradford.

Edited by 75Bills