Schwartz as Head Coach, Pepper Johnson DC

SuperBills12

I don't feel Doug Marrone and Nate Hackett are going to survive this year. Unless the Bills get to 10 wins and squeek into the playoffs, I don't feel Pegula will keep them around. If they're booted, not all is lost. I believe we have our next head coach already on our roster. His name is Jim Schwartz. Pepper Johnson then takes over the DC position. The defensive unit stays intact.

Then we just need to find an effective OC who's been in the league and can get the most from his players. Maybe we can raid someone off Denver's staff.

I really don't think we need to start over with this team. We have some great players to work with.

Thoughts?

No thank you!

Schwartz is a TERRIBLE HC. His record with the Lions wasn't just bad, it was one of the worst coaching performances of ALL-TIME for someone around that long. His teams were undisciplined, took cheap shots, and fought with each other.

Caldwell stands there like a zombie and the Lions are suddenly 7-2.

Schwartz is a great DC. Bad HC.

I don't want to hate on the Browns or Cleveland fans but if they make the playoffs how are we as Buffalo fans and the Buffalo players supposed to feel about that? Pettine left Buffalo, went into the most one of the most competitive divisions in the AFC and made the playoffs in his first year? From my point of view (and while I know the season isn't over yet, they could face plant and Buffalo is still in position for a wildcard mathematically) it just sucks. Why does this team always find a way to let people down. The roster is as talented as its been in a long time and they had a favorable schedule, I just don't get it.

I don't feel Doug Marrone and Nate Hackett are going to survive this year. Unless the Bills get to 10 wins and squeek into the playoffs, I don't feel Pegula will keep them around. If they're booted, not all is lost. I believe we have our next head coach already on our roster. His name is Jim Schwartz. Pepper Johnson then takes over the DC position. The defensive unit stays intact.

Then we just need to find an effective OC who's been in the league and can get the most from his players. Maybe we can raid someone off Denver's staff.

I really don't think we need to start over with this team. We have some great players to work with.

Thoughts?

What makes you think Schwartz would be a good head coach? He wasn't good at it the last time?

What makes you think Pepper Johnson would make a good defensive coordinator? Does he even want that type of job? Has he ever done that job?

What makes you think either one of them would be good at those positions?

If Bill Belechick didn't want to give Pepper Johnson a chance to be DC I will take his signal that Johnson is not cut out for the job...

Schwartz like Gregg Williams and Norv Turner are great coordinators. Don't fool yourself into thinking they are anything more. Schwartz should be retained and paid well. If he leaves then Rex Ryan should be on speed dial.

Marrone screwed himself with Nate and his handling of the QB and OL. He deserves his fate.

Thoughts?

shwantz sucked big time in detroit...his level of competence is dc

No thank you!

Schwartz is a TERRIBLE HC. His record with the Lions wasn't just bad, it was one of the worst coaching performances of ALL-TIME for someone around that long. His teams were undisciplined, took cheap shots, and fought with each other.

Caldwell stands there like a zombie and the Lions are suddenly 7-2.

Schwartz is a great DC. Bad HC.

Correct except caling Schwartz a great DC. He is a good DC. Great ones are rare and part of that is that the brains tend to be on the offensive side of the football in the NFL. He's not going to come in and take a 30th overall unit and turn it into a top of the league unit like Wade Phillips or something. Give Schwartz top talent and he won't completely fukitup. He has been outmaneuvered each of the past two weeks however. Not great.

Kevin Sumlin as head coach, Schwartz as DC. You must not have seen Scwartz as a head coach in Detroit. The corpse known as Jim Caldwell is a massive upgrade there.

Really? Is he bringing his meal ticket Johnny Football with him?

Correct except caling Schwartz a great DC. He is a good DC. Great ones are rare and part of that is that the brains tend to be on the offensive side of the football in the NFL. He's not going to come in and take a 30th overall unit and turn it into a top of the league unit like Wade Phillips or something. Give Schwartz top talent and he won't completely fukitup. He has been outmaneuvered each of the past two weeks however. Not great.

I agree. Schwartz walked into a D loaded with 1st rounders and overall talent. Still couldn't get off the field vs. Tannehill. 2nd half collapses vs. NE, KC, Miami.

How about just get rid of Schwartz and promote PepperJohnson?

From everything I read back in August Cleveland was expected to be better than Buffalo. Cleveland is one game better than Buffalo right now, they play in two weeks, lets see where they are then. And I don't think most people expected everyone in that division to be completely erratic like they have been. So if Cleveland does make the playoff,s to me all it means is Pettine went to a better team in a division that no one seems to want to win.

I don't want to hate on the Browns or Cleveland fans but if they make the playoffs how are we as Buffalo fans and the Buffalo players supposed to feel about that? Pettine left Buffalo, went into the most one of the most competitive divisions in the AFC and made the playoffs in his first year? From my point of view (and while I know the season isn't over yet, they could face plant and Buffalo is still in position for a wildcard mathematically) it just sucks. Why does this team always find a way to let people down. The roster is as talented as its been in a long time and they had a favorable schedule, I just don't get it.