How long till Lee Smith gets a penalty ?

I say he comes out to the coin flip with a roll of quarters, and when the coin is in the air, he just empties all of his on the turf, thus incurring a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty... And when bending over to shamefully pick them all up, he loses his balance, and falls into our other captain's legs, thus blowing out Fred and Wood's ACLs, dislocating Kyle and Graham's shoulders, and Spikes and Mario knock stooge heads and are out with concussions.

After seeing this, Marrone punches Urbik in his fat belly, and cuts Mike Williams.

Mike williams should get his spot on the 53 man roster.

Mike Williams already has a spot on the 53 man roster... That's how he's on... The... Team...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying not to use hyperbole here but is he the worst player to ever put on a Bills uniform? He probably has the highest penalty to snap ratio of all time. He's a terrible athlete and can't catch. Smith is at best an average blocker (when he isn't holding). What is it that he does well?

Seriously trying to decide whether I dislike him more than I did Ellison. Smith seems so innocent, you almost feel bad for the guy. And he doesn't play as much as Ellison did, therfore has less of an impact. But his boneheadedness is maddening. It's so easy to dislike both of them.

Seriously trying to decide whether I dislike him more than I did Ellison. Smith seems so innocent, you almost feel bad for the guy. And he doesn't play as much as Ellison did, therfore has less of an impact. But his boneheadedness is maddening. It's so easy to dislike both of them.

its how efficient he is at making mistakes that is so impressive. a guy like ellison was surely limited but as a HEAVY contributor (he was a starter for a stretch). his physical limitations were what they were, but smith in just a handful of plays a game seems to make the volume of flat out errors that a bad starter does in a whole game.

Why is he even active. If they want to go big why not use summers at the third TE and use Bobbie and Bryce in backfield.

Seriously. What mysterious talent does this guy possess that requires Hackett put him in??? :huh:

Seriously. What mysterious talent does this guy possess that requires Hackett put him in??? :huh:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SmitLe00/penalties/